Our Offense Is Significantly Worse Than Sadler's

Mavric

I don't think we're going to win this year. I also don't think we're going to win next year. I think we start winning a lot more in 2017. We have to give Miles' recruits chances to make it through his system.

I think they have a chance to win next year...I think the year after, 2017, will be the year that is just brutal.

It is funny that ESPN & Big 10 analysis are high on Nebraska & Miles and the direction of program, but NE fans still think we need to win every game this year. Remember that Smith, Parker, Rivers & Shields are not Miles recruits and the only reason Doc got Shields is due to legacy. Without Petteway & Pitchford, we are lucky to win 8 total game with Doc. Please do not compare the offenses, as the Big 12 does not play defense.

Pretty sure no one is saying this. We are barely .500 and are one of the worst offensive teams in the country. I think you are over-selling the complaints.

It's hard to be positive about this team and the basketball program right now. A big part of the offense struggling is the conference has a lot of teams that are very good on defense. It is hard to even figure out what they are trying to do. There is nobody ever posting up, and not enough shooters to bust a zone. I thought Fuller and Hammond would have gotten more minutes at this point in the season. Disapointing.

The positive is that Miles is getting a higher level of recruites. White, Morrow, and Watson are all a higher level player than Doc got.

It is funny that ESPN & Big 10 analysis are high on Nebraska & Miles and the direction of program, but NE fans still think we need to win every game this year. Remember that Smith, Parker, Rivers & Shields are not Miles recruits and the only reason Doc got Shields is due to legacy. Without Petteway & Pitchford, we are lucky to win 8 total game with Doc. Please do not compare the offenses, as the Big 12 does not play defense.

Nebraska fans want to see a good product on the court. But this team isn't doing that. You have 2 guys starting that average over 30 per game combined and yet we struggle to get to 50. This is a problem.

I Would not expect much "impact" from true freshmen in the Big Ten...

You don't expect more impact from Marrow and Watson as compared to any other Fr we have signed under Miles? Both are extremely talented

This is also coming from a guy who I don't think has nailed a prediction in a while and who isn't even a Husker hoops fan, so take it fwiw.

I Would not expect much "impact" from true freshmen in the Big Ten...

You don't expect more impact from Marrow and Watson as compared to any other Fr we have signed under Miles? Both are extremely talented

This is also coming from a guy who I don't think has nailed a prediction in a while and who isn't even a Husker hoops fan, so take it fwiw.

True...but...it is very difficult to be an "impact" true freshmen in the Big Ten.

I also said that the Skers would finish out the year 2-9...they are currently 1-3...with that said...all of my basketball predictions are for fun

If Morrow was an outside shooter and had handles...he would be an elite level player and instant impact kinda guy.

Pretty sure no one is saying this. We are barely .500 and are one of the worst offensive teams in the country. I think you are over-selling the complaints.

Maybe a little!

Nebraska fans want to see a good product on the court. But this team isn't doing that. You have 2 guys starting that average over 30 per game combined and yet we struggle to get to 50. This is a problem.

I'm just saying that we are asking too much this early. Jucos & Sr transfers were band aides, because our roster was thin I get tired of the Petteway bashing.

I'm just saying that we are asking too much this early. Jucos & Sr transfers were band aides, because our roster was thin I get tired of the Petteway bashing.

I think asking your B1G team to score in the 60's consistently isn't asking too much.