OT Alaric Jackson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

We have no hand in Detroit. Iowa does-- and his best friend is already going to Iowa

We are about to get a big commitment from the Detroit area.

Detroit area - if you are talking Fitz. I just mean in years past and now, Iowa has gotten some good talent from Detroit. Their best player now is from there too (Desmond King).

We have no hand in Detroit. Iowa does-- and his best friend is already going to Iowa

Detroit area - if you are talking Fitz. I just mean in years past and now, Iowa has gotten some good talent from Detroit. Their best player now is from there too (Desmond King).

I don't think that it means as much anymore in Michigan. I posted in the 2016 class ranking page that out of 60+ commits between Michigan, MSU, and OSU, they have only like 15 commits and Michigan itself has zero of them.

I don't think that it means as much anymore in Michigan. I posted in the 2016 class ranking page that out of 60+ commits between Michigan, MSU, and OSU, they have only like 15 commits and Michigan itself has zero of them.

You don't think it matters if your best friend from the same HS goes somewhere? Or if you see that people from your area are having success at that certain school?

You don't think it matters if your best friend from the same HS goes somewhere? Or if you see that people from your area are having success at that certain school?

He said he doesn't think the University of Michigan has much pull in the state of Michigan these days, backed by numbers provided in a related thread. Read a little bit more closely next time - that said, his comment didn't make much sense in the context of discussing Iowa lol.

He said he doesn't think the University of Michigan has much pull in the state of Michigan these days, backed by numbers provided in a related thread. Read a little bit more closely next time - that said, his comment didn't make much sense in the context of discussing Iowa lol.

I meant that it probably doesn't mean much to "have a hand" in Detroit as a whole. Not necessarily pertaining to Jackson. To me it seems like Michigan players are pretty open to going where ever.

I thought I saw where he canceled the trip but the staff was still working to maybe get him here....but I could be wrong on that.

Question, if we have only 4 more spots and we somehow would get this kid, which one of these would you turn away?

Fitzpatrick, Lamar Jackson, Simmons, Allen

Don't think you can. Back count one of the early enrollees then figure out the scholly count by fall camp.

I thought I saw where he canceled the trip but the staff was still working to maybe get him here....but I could be wrong on that.

Question, if we have only 4 more spots and we somehow would get this kid, which one of these would you turn away?

Fitzpatrick, Lamar Jackson, Simmons, Allen

Don't think you can. Back count one of the early enrollees then figure out the scholly count by fall camp.

I don't think we have the ability to back count any early enrollees and new Big Ten rules make you have to have the numbers figured out by signing day. This already has us over signing by 3.