QB Brandon Peters [Michigan Commit]

Mavric

... but Riley is out-dueling Harbaugh anyway so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

What channel is that on?

Not sure if he is being sarcastic or not but people were saying we won 2/3 against Harbaugh for recruits last year

Plus we got the services of Reggie Davis over Michigan, and Mav definitely was being sarcastic.

... but Riley is out-dueling Harbaugh anyway so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

What channel is that on?

Not sure if he is being sarcastic or not but people were saying we won 2/3 against Harbaugh for recruits last year

Yeah. We were 2 for 3 on guys that were ALREADY committed to us, and 1 was from Nebraska and he liked Mich until the assistant blew it on their in home. Jury is still out if we can recruit head to head against Mich. Hope we can bc I dont think we can recruit in the same stratosphere as OSU but if we can win against Mich and PSU we have a chance to be a perennial top 10-15 team.

Costello picks Stanford which seems to put Peters very near if not at the top of Michigan's list as well.

Yeah, Costello had Michigan in 3rd after Stanford and USC. However, I really feel BP needs to look at the rosters of both Michigan and Nebraska, if he truly is giving everything a fair chance.

What channel is that on?

Yeah, I was just joking around too. ESPN and every other sports TV outlet is touting Harbaugh over Reilly. Not saying I agree at all.

I've always thought it was possible that he could cancel his visit to Lincoln after this weekend. Harbaugh will likely push for a commit and shut down his recruitment. It will be an absolute victory if he makes it to Lincoln still uncommitted. Still think he'd be stepping into a logjam in AA, but he's so enamored with JH that it may not matter.