Not to try and make excuses, but how is it any different than the constant stabs at Mormons you guys have been taking?

You mean the constant stabs that we had a problem with earlier today? And asked that people refrain from?

Edited by me. My bad, poor taste.

Not to try and make excuses, but how is it any different than the constant stabs at Mormons you guys have been taking?

walking_on_thin_ice_by_x_ample.jpg?w=300

:rulez

The jabs were light-hearted banter, like the rest of this thread has been, and when they got even a tiny bit more than that they were split off into their own thread.

I wonder what percentage of the BYU fanbase has figured out they aren't playing 2014 Texas here in 6 days. So f'ing tired of hearing about how they did this or that to Texas. Who. Gives. A. f#*k. About. Texass. Hopefully their team is more tuned in to who they will actually be playing this Saturday. Is that like their biggest accomplishment ever or what?

Relax...no one really gives a f#*k.

Settle down sensitive America.

Might want to speak for yourself there. I'm someone who cares.

Nope

Whatever. I've had a swastaka spray painted on my house in lincoln and my synagogue vandalized. I will get pissed anytime someone uses Jew as a pajorative.I hope you never have to go through fearing for the safety of yourself and your loved ones based on your identity.

No suspensions. Awesome! Beat their best, so there are no excuses afterward.

As a coach...I like it a lot more when teams I play are missing important players. I always have. Never cared about excuses afterwards if we won.

Where did you see this, LSLHusker?

Relax...no one really gives a f#*k.

Settle down sensitive America.

Might want to speak for yourself there. I'm someone who cares.

Nope

Whatever. I've had a swastaka spray painted on my house in lincoln and my synagogue vandalized. I will get pissed anytime someone uses Jew as a pajorative.I hope you never have to go through fearing for the safety of yourself and your loved ones based on your identity.

How dare you "Whatever" me!