CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kjj and gebbia could still come to that game but if they pay there own way it would be an unofficial right? Wouldn't be bad to have darnay get more time with the coaches and be there with avery, kjj, and gebbia

I guess you aren't wrong, maybe they'll just come twice.

They have already been here a handful of times. What is 1 more visit? What would stop them from making a trip up with their teammate who is the biggest recruit in this class

• Fire 1

Kjj and gebbia could still come to that game but if they pay there own way it would be an unofficial right? Wouldn't be bad to have darnay get more time with the coaches and be there with avery, kjj, and gebbia

I guess you aren't wrong, maybe they'll just come twice.

They have already been here a handful of times. What is 1 more visit? What would stop them from making a trip up with their teammate who is the biggest recruit in this class

You have reassured me. Thank you for saving my Sunday. Come on N, Darnay!!

• Fire 1

Chose not to participate today; came late and spoke to coaching staff. Said he's been busy studying for finals.

I'm in the camp that is not overly concerned. He's been to Nebraska more than once and knows what he is getting, and I honestly think his mind is already made up.

As a general thought, as big as the Oregon game may be in terms of hosting a quality program, I hope we don't put all our eggs in that basket from a recruiting perspective. I would like to see a few good recruits at nearly every home game so they understand NU fans are there to support their team no matter if its a top team or a sub-par team.

Chose not to participate today; came late and spoke to coaching staff. Said he's been busy studying for finals.

... then tweeted today that he didn't have any finals. :dunno

Been tweeting 2018 QB Cameron Rising about visiting Michigan together this fall.

Been tweeting 2018 QB Cameron Rising about visiting Michigan together this fall.

Maybe he only had final(s) Monday morning.

• Fire 1

He said over the weekend three more days of school. Probably multiple finals and I thought he is a 4.0 student.. So he probably isn't just waiting until the last minute. Obvi he respects Riley and the staff bc even though he missed the spring game he face timed Riley and even though he didn't partake in camp he came out and said hello. I wouldn't look too much into this. He has already been to position meetings with the team and seen practices so he has seen how he would be coached. I would be more concerned about he other trio who didn't come to camp (rahymes group) although I wouldn't even look into that or be too concerned with that since all three missed which probably means they had a seven on seven or school practice or something

Maybe he only had final(s) Monday morning.

Well, he tweeted it before 6:00 this morning so he must have gotten through them pretty quickly.

https://twitter.com/DarnayHolmes/status/739785435153502209