Terran Petteway

No and no. He will be 24 years old when the season starts. It's clear that Miles couldn't reach him this year. I don't think he will help the team at all next year.

I am not sure why TP regressed this year, but I think a big reason of that was dealing with his mom's illness. TP's mom is really the only person he has in his life, and that had to be a hard deal to go through this year. I hope that TP can spend some time with his mom over spring break and make a decision that is best for him and his family. I think TP can be productive next year, especially if White can provide another scoring option to alleviate the pressure on TP.

No and no. He will be 24 years old when the season starts. It's clear that Miles couldn't reach him this year. I don't think he will help the team at all next year.

This is the reason i made this thread.

How can someone who is averaging the points TP is averaging not help this team?

I get he is frustrating at times with his shot selection, but can you actually tell me that if you take TP off this team this year, we are better?

I get he is frustrating at times with his shot selection, but can you actually tell me that if you take TP off this team this year, we are better?

I think his ball hogging when he wasn't playing well kept other players down. He didn't try to get others involved in the game.

And I don't know if we are better or worse without him but I know this team sucked with him this year.

And lastly, I totally get his feelings about his mother but the court or the field is supposed to be a sanctuary where you can leave all that behind for a couple of hours and he couldn't and it cost the team. I mean, even Mantei Teo had the game of his life when he found out his catfish "girlfriend" died.

It would be a lot of points to replace but his shooting at the end of the year was poor. I know we don't have a lot of scorers but a lot of guys can make 1 of 3 shots, so those points would actually come back. On the other hand he's got talent. I'm glad to hear that he's not looking at a transfer. That tells me that he's not having issues with Miles, and he could bounce back next year. So, yeah, I'd like to see him come back.

I think his ball hogging when he wasn't playing well kept other players down. He didn't try to get others involved in the game.

And I don't know if we are better or worse without him but I know this team sucked with him this year.

And lastly, I totally get his feelings about his mother but the court or the field is supposed to be a sanctuary where you can leave all that behind for a couple of hours and he couldn't and it cost the team. I mean, even Mantei Teo had the game of his life when he found out his catfish "girlfriend" died.

He has to ball hog. There just isn't a scoring threat outside of him and shavon. Last year pitchford was on fire and gallegoS kept opposing teams off balance w/ his 3 pt threat

Next year it will be different. I think watson and white will vastly improve this team.

My guess is that he returns and I want him to return. We need him, we need another scorer. I just want to see him be more aggressive and drive the ball. Yesterday was one of the few times we went to the line more often than our opponent (in spite of the awful refs - it was like they didn't know what they were doing yesterday on both sides). He wasn't a problem last year, surround him with talent next year, he will return to form.

Graduating our two big men is really going to make next year difficult, we'll be a small team and will lean heavily on jump shooters, again. Jacob Hammond has all the opportunity in the world for PT, hope he can bulk up and that the game slows down for him.

My guess is that he returns and I want him to return. We need him, we need another scorer. I just want to see him be more aggressive and drive the ball. Yesterday was one of the few times we went to the line more often than our opponent (in spite of the awful refs - it was like they didn't know what they were doing yesterday on both sides). He wasn't a problem last year, surround him with talent next year, he will return to form.

Graduating our two big men is really going to make next year difficult, we'll be a small team and will lean heavily on jump shooters, again. Jacob Hammond has all the opportunity in the world for PT, hope he can bulk up and that the game slows down for him.

We never used our big guys this year. Both Hammond & Pitchford need to hit the weights. Plus, I think Morrow will get plenty of playing time. His size is a concern, but I think he will be as good a rebounder as any of the big guys we had this year.

We never used our big guys this year. Both Hammond & Pitchford need to hit the weights. Plus, I think Morrow will get plenty of playing time. His size is a concern, but I think he will be as good a rebounder as any of the big guys we had this year.

Height doesnt always mean a good rebounder...

Our bigs werent very good rebounders and they were all 6'10+

I think Morrow will get rebounds and will play bigger than his 6'7 frame.

Height doesnt always mean a good rebounder...

Our bigs werent very good rebounders and they were all 6'10+

I think Morrow will get rebounds and will play bigger than his 6'7 frame.

Agreed, but I more worried his weight & strength not his height. HS is quite a bit different than the Big Ten.

I think he will play for Nebraska next season and I 100% want him to play for Nebraska next year.

Also, anyone that wants Tim Miles to move on is 100% crazy. Tim Miles is an amazing coach and I think he is definitely the perfect fit for Nebraska. I hope he is here for a very long time. They had a rough year this year, and I love how some people were in his corner last year and ready to fire him this year.

I think he will play for Nebraska next season and I 100% want him to play for Nebraska next year.

Also, anyone that wants Tim Miles to move on is 100% crazy. Tim Miles is an amazing coach and I think he is definitely the perfect fit for Nebraska. I hope he is here for a very long time. They had a rough year this year, and I love how some people were in his corner last year and ready to fire him this year.

We are great fans when the Huskers win, not so good when we lose!

Tim Miles is not an amazing coach.

He is a good coach and better than Nebraska could get elsewhere, but he is not amazing... He proved this year he is human. The team vastly under-performed and he wasnt able to fix the sinking ship.

I like Miles and dont want him to go anywhere, but he deserves criticism for this year.. I think he has a lot of talent coming in next year so things will be vastly better

• Fire 1

Tim Miles is not an amazing coach.

He is a good coach and better than Nebraska could get elsewhere, but he is not amazing... He proved this year he is human. The team vastly under-performed and he wasnt able to fix the sinking ship.

I like Miles and dont want him to go anywhere, but he deserves criticism for this year.. I think he has a lot of talent coming in next year so things will be vastly better

Give him a break. He got a long contract because we had very little talent. We were spoiled with early LUCK! Like I said before, we are easy to defend because noone but Petteway can hit the outside shot. There is nothing Miles can do about 5 guys in the paint!

I have been through Nee, Coulier & Doc. Not one of these could have coached this team to win. Secondly, none of them could have got Petteway, Pitchford, White, Smith, Hammond or Watson to come to Nebraska. In fact, I think Marrow goes elsewhere. Miles is playing with 4 players from Doc, which only 2 is worth playing & 1 is playing with a bum leg. He had to go get transfers to make us somewhat competitive. transformation of a bad program does not happen overnight.

• Fire 1