Terran Petteway

Guess I'm a bit more optimistic regarding Morrow. Kid is all about rebounds. Something zero guys on our roster possess so in that regard he Will be a huge improvement

But will rebounding hold off the complainers! The good thing is that his dad was here and he understand the transformation from HS to College, which will be a plus.

Hedley, I am excited about next year as White, Marrow & Watson will all improve this team.

I think he will play for Nebraska next season and I 100% want him to play for Nebraska next year.

Also, anyone that wants Tim Miles to move on is 100% crazy. Tim Miles is an amazing coach and I think he is definitely the perfect fit for Nebraska. I hope he is here for a very long time. They had a rough year this year, and I love how some people were in his corner last year and ready to fire him this year.

Tim Miles is not an amazing coach.

He is a good coach and better than Nebraska could get elsewhere, but he is not amazing... He proved this year he is human. The team vastly under-performed and he wasnt able to fix the sinking ship.

I like Miles and dont want him to go anywhere, but he deserves criticism for this year.. I think he has a lot of talent coming in next year so things will be vastly better

I guess we will disagree on a few points, and that's ok. I think Miles is an amazing coach and I'm glad we have him. I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve criticism for how this year went, but I am tired of some people that want him gone because of this season. Some people just feel the need to complain no matter what is happening.

I think our hot streak last year that snuck us into the tourney really has a lot of people thinking we turned into some type of power. Lets call it like it is. We weren't as good last year as we thought and we showed our rosters true colors this season

I agree. We snuck up on some people last year and that didn't happen this year. I think Miles is building a team that will be competetive in the future. I am excited to see what happens next year with some of the players we are adding. I think it will be easier next year because we will have more scoring options next year.

I predict that morrow will come in next year and not dominate. Some Husker fans will claim he sucks and never will be good.

I hope you are wrong, but I agree if the first part happens the second will follow.

I must also point out, my prediction on Morrow for next year has nothing to do with how I think his career will end up here. I think he will ultimately be a very good player. There are just some fans who think that if a kid straight out of HS doesn't dominate, he never will.

Two things that changed. Otherwise stats were the same as last year

1. Took too many 3's and didn't attack as much as last season
2. Free throw percentage went down over 10%

To say we don't want him back is pretty stupid IMO. He plays careless, but with a few additions next season some of that pressure will be off his shoulders. We can't score the way it is, couldn't imagine if he didn't play this year.

• Fire 1

I believe he comes back and I hope he does.

I love his work ethic as much as I detest his body language.

With more scoring options available next year, he won't be double teamed as much and THAT (as much as anything) led to him forcing things.

• Fire 1

Unless TP makes a commitment to get his head in the game, I say let him walk/leave. His play regressed so much this year. His shot selection at times was pathetic and his fouls where on a jr high school level.

Id love to have him back in his 2013 mode, not his 2014 mode.

He played that way, because we had very few options and he wanted to win. With other scoring options, he will eliminate the double team and the last second crazy shots.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...