Petteway in the Pros

Will He Stay or Will He Go?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone know when the press conference was rescheduled for? All I know is they said sometime this week.

I actually think he's coming back. Just a hunch, but, I don't think they would be making such a big deal with a press conference if he was entering the draft and gone.

Tangentially, you'd also have to believe that the plethora of underclassman making the jump to the NBA would push him further down the list; maybe making him think about how his stock might improve with another year....?

That's my feelings and, I believe that is probably what Miles is telling him, but I could see a young kid not thinking the same way.

BRB- I dont think Army Allen was claiming you were in the wrong for asking the question..

It is a hard spot for everyone. People want to know what will happen, but with the passing of his mother, it is hard to expect him to hurry up to tell us about whether or not he will play a GAME.

I dont think you are in the wrong for asking, but i dont think we will hear for a while, and you know what, that is ok with me. I want TP to take as much time as he needs.

I think that he was probably going to the pros but with his mom passing away, it might be really hard if he doesnt get drafted and ends up in Europe.

No matter what he does, I think he will have the support from the Nebraska community.

BRB- I dont think Army Allen was claiming you were in the wrong for asking the question..

It is a hard spot for everyone. People want to know what will happen, but with the passing of his mother, it is hard to expect him to hurry up to tell us about whether or not he will play a GAME.

I dont think you are in the wrong for asking, but i dont think we will hear for a while, and you know what, that is ok with me. I want TP to take as much time as he needs.

I think that he was probably going to the pros but with his mom passing away, it might be really hard if he doesnt get drafted and ends up in Europe.

No matter what he does, I think he will have the support from the Nebraska community.

Thanks for clearing up what I said and I probably could have clarified better.

I think Petteway knows he isnt going to improve his stock... I am sad to see him go. I understand the criticism he received for how often he shot, but he was still an elite player. We are now starting the season without 3 probable starters.

We have replaced one with an unknown PG freshman. and two open slots with nothing to really show for the spring recruiting period.

This wouldn't sting so badly if we were bringing in a solid C prospect. I am starting to think we will play 3 guards and have Morrow at the forced 5. So basically Shileds and Morrow as forwards. Timmy must be going for the shortest team in the B1G

We had that honor near the tail end of our time in the Big 12... That was just a boat load of fun to watch.

I would think that Hammond or Jacobsen will play the 5 before Morrow does.

This wouldn't sting so badly if we were bringing in a solid C prospect. I am starting to think we will play 3 guards and have Morrow at the forced 5. So basically Shileds and Morrow as forwards. Timmy must be going for the shortest team in the B1G

If so, it isn't because he necessarily wants to. Bigs are hard to find and he hasn't had much luck convincing them to give the Huskers a shot. Hopefully we see great maturation and improvement from Hammonds.

• Fire 1

We had that honor near the tail end of our time in the Big 12... That was just a boat load of fun to watch.

I would think that Hammond or Jacobsen will play the 5 before Morrow does.

Jacobsen is less of a 5 than Morrow IMO