Let Freedom reign

Dobson was a horrible S&C Coach. I have said this for several years. He made Cam Meredith a fat pyle & I really feel a lot of the injuries could have been avoided had the team had a better guy.

This guy is no joke. I expect the team to be in way better shape. My guess is Freedom added good weight.

:facepalm:

So Freedom gained all this weight in the 3 months since the coaches were hired???

wow...just, wow...

My thoughts exactly.

Also Freedom was 240lbs when he came in according to his bio so only a 20lb gain.

When I was a freshman I was very disappointed because most of the freshman girls gained 20 pounds ... or more :)
"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"No, but your rib protector does."

• Fire 3

Also Freedom was 240lbs when he came in according to his bio so only a 20lb gain.

When I was a freshman I was very disappointed because most of the freshman girls gained 20 pounds ... or more :)
"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"No, but your rib protector does."

" This dress makes me look fat "

" At least your eye sight is perfect "

• Fire 1

Yep. Saw the same report.

You know. Because our S&C is so bad.

I'm sure it's mostly fat...
Did they put him on the RK3 diet?

Is that the one where you wear a rib protector so people can talk about how fat you are?

Yes you're exactly right. Thank you for clearing that up, Devnet.

He's so cautious he wears two rib protectors. One under his tee shirt. :lol:

com_131102_NCF_VBlog_Sherman_NebraskaQBK

I thought that was his McRib protector

• Fire 2

Dobson was a horrible S&C Coach. I have said this for several years. He made Cam Meredith a fat pyle & I really feel a lot of the injuries could have been avoided had the team had a better guy.

This guy is no joke. I expect the team to be in way better shape. My guess is Freedom added good weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INK07EW6G3A

I would love to think this was the case but I just don't think it is...If it was an exact science everyone would just use the same formula.

Its not. It is just that Dobson was that bad.

I will accept that...its just another thing that starts getting me excited that this year is 11 wins for sure! I just think this is such a huge upgrade!

I know many have higher hopes than 9 wins for this season, but my expectations are very tempered. While we very well could have coaching upgrades across the board, we could likely have a 9 win season due to this being an adjustment year. Also, you never know how the team is going to gel, develop, or other uncontrollable variables and adversities the team and coaching staff will face.

• Fire 1

If he gained 40lbs, only half of it will be muscle if he is lucky. It is pretty much impossible to build over 20lb of lean muscle in a year, no matter how hard you train and how great your nutrition is.

I beg to differ.

Freedom, August 2014:

vkzoqtcQUuPEWhog9vrQ_urkel.jpg

Freedom, April 2015:

hqdefault.jpg

• Fire 2