2015 MLB Thread

I don't agree with this suspension. This is how this has been played for a very very long time.

Now, I agree that the rule needs to be changed and that type of slide needs to be made illegal. But, to all of a sudden suspend a player in the playoffs for doing something players do all over the MLB is just wrong.

Change the rule for next year and move on.

There definitely needs to be a rule change. To me its pretty obvious that Utley was trying to take out Tejada. Was he trying to break his leg? No but those things happen every now and then.

The most baffling part of the whole thing is that somehow the umpire didn't see that as interference. I have no idea what he was looking at but it was a pretty obvious call to make.

Should be a good game today at Wrigley. Lackey going on 3 days rest for the Cards against Hammel for the Cubs. As big of a Cards fan as I am this Cubs team just has everything going in their favor right now. Too young to know any better and every button Maddon pushes seems to be the right one right now.