2015 MLB Thread

Another series and another scuffle for the Royals. What is going on with those guys? Didn't see what happened to cause tonights but they seem like they are taking a page out of Bo's book with the "us against the world" mind set.

Eaton grounded to the pitcher. Ventura said f#*k you to him and then threw the ball to first. I have seen some people that said Eaton said something first, but haven't really seen any evidence of that. The MLB Network guys were siding with the Royals at least.

Another series and another scuffle for the Royals. What is going on with those guys? Didn't see what happened to cause tonights but they seem like they are taking a page out of Bo's book with the "us against the world" mind set.

Eaton grounded to the pitcher. Ventura said f#*k you to him and then threw the ball to first. I have seen some people that said Eaton said something first, but haven't really seen any evidence of that. The MLB Network guys were siding with the Royals at least.

Saw the whole replay on MLB TV after I posted above. Eaton took a while get ready in the box and Ventura "quick pitched" him. Eaton said something on his way to first and that when Ventura popped off. If you're Ventura in that situation you have to be able to let it go. You just got yourself an out. Ventura even said after the game he needs to learn to control his emotions better.

Now I have seen some Royals fans that are upset that Moose got hit and Cain saw one inside as well. Both of those counts in the AB were 2 strike counts. No way Sale was intentionally trying to hit those guys. The Royals just need to get used to having everyone come at them since they are the reigning AL champs.

I will donate money to the cause if any MLB team would take Edwin Jackson away from the Cubs.

You can add the majority of the their bullpen and Kyle Hendricks too. Theo and the Cubs need to shore up their pitching. Plain and simple.

3 home runs in his first 3 at bats today for Bryce Harper.

harperx-large.jpg