5 Beavers drafted: Tied for 2nd in the Pac 12

I'll make you a deal right now. If Riley doesn't do as good or better than Pelini (9 wins), I will leave the board and stop posting......as long as you promise to do the same if he does. Deal? Cuz I can't take anymore of your negative, defeatist bullsh#t. Or, you could do us all a favor and just go now.

I'll take you up on that bet, mainly because I'm a Lopers fan and don't care much about UNL one way or the other. I think you will be sweating out the season and I could care less.

Are we on?...

so you have been on a message board and posting about a team you don't care about since 2009??
  • Fire 1

I'll make you a deal right now. If Riley doesn't do as good or better than Pelini (9 wins), I will leave the board and stop posting......as long as you promise to do the same if he does. Deal? Cuz I can't take anymore of your negative, defeatist bullsh#t. Or, you could do us all a favor and just go now.

I'll take you up on that bet, mainly because I'm a Lopers fan and don't care much about UNL one way or the other. I think you will be sweating out the season and I could care less.

Are we on?...

You don't care much about UNL one way or the other?

I'm not sure if HuskerBoard is the right place for you.

Although I enjoyed your post in the political threads about predatory lesbians trying to convert your wife, I don't think your future posts will be missed that much.

Are we on?...

What's that?

Are we on?...

You must have me confused with somebody that gives a f#ck about you. Why would I care to make a wager with somebody that doesn't even pretend to be a Husker fan? and 854 posts on a site for that purpose? Sad and strange. Now run along son.

You must have me confused with somebody that gives a f#ck about you.

I had you confused with someone who would follow through with a bet.

Your refusal to back up your own crowing and your snarkiness represent my take of the modern day archetypal Husker fan.

I know it's a place no one's heard of compared to UNL

Yep, a lot of people talking about the Scarlet and Cream in the last year...Randy Gregory draft bust, Pelini's firing, Lawrence Phillips in the news, Scott Baldwin's death...UNK doesn't have a single story to match these, and yet they fill a dozen pages in everybody's fanboy scrapbook.