Signed - DE Ben Stille

Ben Stille: An athlete commit, Stille was all over the field with three receptions for 59 yards and a touchdown with nine tackles — including two for loss, two hurries, a fumble forced and a pass defended. Stille also missed a game-tying field goal in overtime as Ashland-Greenwood lost a thriller to Wahoo, 45-42.

OWH

Went to the game. Didn't have a great view for a lot of it, but it seemed that Wahoo made a concerted effort to not let Stille beat them on D (doubles, running to the opposite side etc.). When the game was winding down and AG was on D, Stille was just blowing through his guy, though he didn't finish on a couple free runs at the qb. To be fair, Wahoo's qb was pretty athletic. On offense, they could've went to him a lot more imo, even though their rb is very very good. I know he's pegged to play DL here, but I really like him at TE. While he lacks some of the finer skills of a pass catcher, when he gets out and runs it's a sight. Legit 4.5 at 230-240 lbs or so. Would be a scary mismatch in a flex/h-back role.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the chance to watch this kid play Friday at my old high school (Boys Town). He was very impressive. He has good size and speed, as well really good hands. He played balls out on every play and looked completely exhausted at the end of the game.

Great! I guess he will end up at Youngstown St with Avery Moss then. smh. :sarcasm

• Fire 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Sky is the limit for this kid. He looks like a hell of a LB to me. I wont be surprised if he plays on special teams as a freshman

he is a DE....or if the coaches asked him to he would play TE. the only other position he would play at all is emergency kicker if the starters were hurt. he was a good kicker in high school.