Kim Jong Un executes Defense Minister with Anti-Aircraft Gun

Just flipped on CNN and this is the story they're covering.

Nothing out of CNN surprises me anymore, and I do pity the population living under Un's regime. But to me, this typifies N Korea's pattern of behavior under Un-- erratic, dangerous, and consistently operating with a Napolean complex trying to prove to the rest of the world how seriously we need to take them. Which, of course, we don't.

Of the seven pallbearers at former leader Kim Jong-il's 2011 funeral, apart from Kim Jong-un, all have either been executed, have lost their jobs or have not been seen in some time.

HE HATES PALLBEARERS!!

• Fire 1

I read the article also and like Knapp, I thought - probably quick and painless - unless they teased him ahead of time, 'Fire! No Wait!' and repeated that several times. I think some of the ISIS videos of throwing guys down canyons, off of buildings, or being burnt alive would have been much worse.

North Korea is such an assistant backwards country in so many ways. Their censorship of the internet and education system is a complete joke.

They remind me of the bully in the playground who is all talk to those but if someone does stand up they cower.

The other part of this discussion, at least in my mind is hoe many Americans see this as a horrible act and inhumane and so and so forth, bit there is also a handful of americans who are rubbing one out to using public executions. .

• Fire 1