Miami Kickoff Time Announced

This is probably a good thing for us. A night game against us may have given their fans a reason to show up but being an afternoon game, I hope that means we see more Red.

It's going going to be f'ing hot and humid as hell.

Excellent observation. Then again, it might not be hot or humid at all. I haven't seen the forecasts yet.

Football is played in all sorts of weather, that's for sure.

This is probably a good thing for us. A night game against us may have given their fans a reason to show up but being an afternoon game, I hope that means we see more Red.

Excellent observation. Then again, it might not be hot or humid at all. I haven't seen the forecasts yet.

We'll probably be playing in a hurricane

Lol.... It's Florida. I live here. I've gotten sunburned in games in November and seen people get heatstroke in October. It's going to be brutal. As a fan, 3:30 kickoff is the worst time. Miami fans won't show up regardless of the time because they hate their coach and are bandwagon.

Lol.... It's Florida. I live here. I've gotten sunburned in games in November and seen people get heatstroke in October. It's going to be brutal. As a fan, 3:30 kickoff is the worst time. Miami fans won't show up regardless of the time because they hate their coach and are bandwagon.

Dude, I literally said that in my first post. Now youre acting like we are disagreeing in some way? Miami fans are f'ing pathetic bandwagon fans. The only thing I figured is that more of those bandwagon fans would show up for a night game with the Huskers than they would for a hot afternoon game.

You went on to sound as if you were some weather forecaster in your guarantee that it would be hot and humid.

tumblr_nfczlpIlUI1tdhimpo1_500.gif

I simply said that is not a sure thing. Regardless of what we've seen in the past, weather is never a sure thing. I then concluded that football is played in all types of weather meaning that these kids have played in heat and humidity before and I am assuming Mark Phillips will be preparing these boys for just that, a football game in Miami.

Aside from you seemingly guaranteeing the forecast based off the sunburns you've recieved in previous years, I can't for the life of me determine what the hell you're laughing at me about or disagreeing with.