Miami Kickoff Time Announced

I simply said that is not a sure thing. Regardless of what we've seen in the past, weather is never a sure thing. I then concluded that football is played in all types of weather meaning that these kids have played in heat and humidity before and I am assuming Mark Phillips will be preparing these boys for just that, a football game in Miami.

Aside from you seemingly guaranteeing the forecast based off the sunburns you've recieved in previous years, I can't for the life of me determine what the hell you're laughing at me about or disagreeing with.

I was "laughing" at you because you said it might not be hot or humid. I would say it's a 99% guarantee. As a fan, it sucks. I'd take another 1k miami fans showing up (lol) for a night game.

This is probably a good thing for us. A night game against us may have given their fans a reason to show up but being an afternoon game, I hope that means we see more Red.

It's going going to be f'ing hot and humid as hell.

Excellent observation. Then again, it might not be hot or humid at all. I haven't seen the forecasts yet.

Football is played in all sorts of weather, that's for sure.

Lol.... It's Florida. I live here. I've gotten sunburned in games in November and seen people get heatstroke in October. It's going to be brutal. As a fan, 3:30 kickoff is the worst time. Miami fans won't show up regardless of the time because they hate their coach and are bandwagon.

Dude, I literally said that in my first post. Now youre acting like we are disagreeing in some way? Miami fans are f'ing pathetic bandwagon fans. The only thing I figured is that more of those bandwagon fans would show up for a night game with the Huskers than they would for a hot afternoon game.

You went on to sound as if you were some weather forecaster in your guarantee that it would be hot and humid.

tumblr_nfczlpIlUI1tdhimpo1_500.gif

I simply said that is not a sure thing. Regardless of what we've seen in the past, weather is never a sure thing. I then concluded that football is played in all types of weather meaning that these kids have played in heat and humidity before and I am assuming Mark Phillips will be preparing these boys for just that, a football game in Miami.

Aside from you seemingly guaranteeing the forecast based off the sunburns you've recieved in previous years, I can't for the life of me determine what the hell you're laughing at me about or disagreeing with.

Probably because it is deep south Florida.....in September.....with a 3:30 kick. There is absolutely no chance that it will not be brutally humid and hot. None. But that is not any kind of an excuse, it is just a fact. Their weather is not the crapshoot you might get in the Midwest. I would guess that is where the LOL came from.

I wouldn't say we weere arguing about the weather. I'd say I ws arguing more about the fact that there is no way saunders is a time taveling meteorologist. There are some strange wonders out there and many things I know nothing aboutbut I can say with 100% certainty that saundeers is not a time traveler. I've never even heard of a meteorologist that could claim to now the weather for September 19, 2015 four months prior to the day. Saunders is a pretty amazing peron though, I'm sure..........

Regardless of the weather, and how extremey stupid this conversation has become, the guys have played in heat and humitidity before and I'm sure they'll be okay. Probably some dehydration issues like cramping and such if it is exree conditions. Really though, I'm sure fans like saunders wil do more complaining about it than the team will.

I wouldn't say we weere arguing about the weather. I'd say I ws arguing more about the fact that there is no way saunders is a time taveling meteorologist. There are some strange wonders out there and many things I know nothing aboutbut I can say with 100% certainty that saundeers is not a time traveler. I've never even heard of a meteorologist that could claim to now the weather for September 19, 2015 four months prior to the day. Saunders is a pretty amazing peron though, I'm sure..........

Regardless of the weather, and how extremey stupid this conversation has become, the guys have played in heat and humitidity before and I'm sure they'll be okay. Probably some dehydration issues like cramping and such if it is exree conditions. Really though, I'm sure fans like saunders wil do more complaining about it than the team will.

Good Lord, just stop already. You don't need a DeLorean to understand how climate works (also, my dad's a former meteorologist, and lives in S. Florida, so yeah). Florida doesn't get temperature swings like it does up north, except during the "winter" months of January-March. Check out last September in Miami. In Tampa, where I live, it's forecasted for 91-97 highs and 70-73 lows for the next ten days. In reality, that's the weather until the end of September, when it "cools off" into the upper 80's.

I was planning on going and taking my boys (will be 2.5 and 5), but now I'm reconsidering because the weather is going to suck. That was my whole complaint, as I stated above.

Got it?

Good Lord, just stop already. You don't need a DeLorean to understand how climate works (also, my dad's a former meteorologist, and lives in S. Florida, so yeah). Florida doesn't get temperature swings like it does up north, except during the "winter" months of January-March. Check out last September. I was planning on going and taking my boys, but now I'm reconsidering because the weather is going to suck.,

Got it?

I got it from the get go. The weather on September 19, 2015 for the Nebraska vs. Miami game will be HOT AND HUMID.

UNLESS IT ISN'T.

Good Lord, just stop already. You don't need a DeLorean to understand how climate works (also, my dad's a former meteorologist, and lives in S. Florida, so yeah). Florida doesn't get temperature swings like it does up north, except during the "winter" months of January-March. Check out last September. I was planning on going and taking my boys, but now I'm reconsidering because the weather is going to suck.,

Got it?

I got it from the get go. The weather on September 19, 2015 for the Nebraska vs. Miami game will be HOT AND HUMID.

UNLESS IT ISN'T.

tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o1_500.gif

• Fire 2

Got it?

UNLESS IT ISN'T.

But. It will be.

I really want to comment on this weather thing in Miami but there is not much a guy can say to someone who doesn't realize that it is hot and humid every frikken September day, always and forever. Jeebus Krist. It is so far out of the realm of possibility but let's go ahead and act like anything is possible. Wtf?

• Fire 1