Sounds Like LeRoy Alexander is No Longer On the Team

WTF, one of the best guys we have in that secondary too! I don't think anyone can lay a hit like he can! I have heard this too, but I am sooo hoping it's not true!!!

I'm hoping it's not true either, I think Leroy is a hell of a player. Still I think Kieron Williams could come in and do a heck of a job in Bankers scheme almost immediately.

I would sure hope the discussion is based on a lot more than this.

Since when does not "standing out" in spring practice mean that a guy is off the team?

There's got to be more to this. I've never even heard why he was suspended last year, but maybe it has something to do with an ongoing issue if this is even true. Then again, this could all be rumors and a waste of time to talk about.

Since when does not "standing out" in spring practice mean that a guy is off the team?

There's got to be more to this. I've never even heard why he was suspended last year, but maybe it has something to do with an ongoing issue if this is even true. Then again, this could all be rumors and a waste of time to talk about.

I think the "stand out' comment wasn't intended to mean that was the reason he's no longer on the team (if he is, indeed, gone). I took it to mean, "He's gone, but not a major loss as he wasn't doing anything special during the spring". Supposition, of course, but it came across that way to me.

• Fire 1

Why was he suspended last season? LINK If I heard, I can't remember. :dunno

He got popped last year for steroids.

Yep and word is he got popped again. If he wasn't standing out in spring ball, then it would just be a nail in the coffin. Especially if Riley needs to get to 85 scholarships. He did it to himself by getting suspended last year and lost valuable experience.

I think the "stand out' comment wasn't intended to mean that was the reason he's no longer on the team (if he is, indeed, gone). I took it to mean, "He's gone, but not a major loss as he wasn't doing anything special during the spring". Supposition, of course, but it came across that way to me.

Yea, I guess you could take it that way also.

Interesting way for the guy to get the point across. He could've accomplished as much by saying Leroy may not be on the team next year. Like I said though, I don't think we are "devastated" by the loss. Kieron looks really talented.