***2018 Recruiting***

Ok, we are loaded at skill positions; let's focus on linemen!

Sounds like we are only taking 1 more and it appears were zeroed in on Bleich. Not sure what else we can do on OL. I also think we are taking only 1 more DT. For that we are zeroed in on about 3 different guys that are studs. Be patient on the beef.

Still only May as well. We have time. Bleich is a June one if I remember correctly so that shouldn't be too long. Defensive line seems like that one that has the potential to take awhile to play out with the big names left on the board.

Ok, we are loaded at skill positions; let's focus on linemen!

Sounds like we are only taking 1 more and it appears were zeroed in on Bleich. Not sure what else we can do on OL. I also think we are taking only 1 more DT. For that we are zeroed in on about 3 different guys that are studs. Be patient on the beef.
I'd be alright with taking 1 more then going all out for Michael Thompson up until his NSD decision.

Riley says we may or may not take a QB this class. Depends on the prospect and how the numbers play out. Entire class could be filled by 1st of July. Crazy.

Well if that was the case, doesn't seem optimistic for any of the big fish that claim they are NSD guys. I guess you can still push for those guys and find a way to make room knowing that you are happy with your class as it stands. Good position to be in, but makes the recruiting section somewhat boring from July to February! On to '19 I guess

Riley says we may or may not take a QB this class. Depends on the prospect and how the numbers play out. Entire class could be filled by 1st of July. Crazy.

Well if that was the case, doesn't seem optimistic for any of the big fish that claim they are NSD guys. I guess you can still push for those guys and find a way to make room knowing that you are happy with your class as it stands. Good position to be in, but makes the recruiting section somewhat boring from July to February! On to '19 I guess

The past couple of years, that's how it's felt with tOSU. They are working on next years 5 stars and we were still trying to close out the year before. Gotta get ahead of the game.

Putting all our eggs in the Grant Gunnell basket.

Risky, but you have to believe GG will feel awfully flattered. Hopefully it's enough.
Think it's one of the main selling points that Langs is using. Lee has to have a big season too.

Times running out wave the flag or your spot is filled?
I read it as a commit is coming soon, and it will be a blackshirt. Was going to guess Walker, but considering his big news was a top 7 tonight, I'm wondering if it isn't one of the bigger fish they're after...
You're probably right.. but now it's who? Usually don't have to wait too long after a Bookie N.

https://twitter.com/Bookie_44/status/861748239078498304