Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

That Adidas "3 Stripe Life Revolution" sneaker is just a throwback to one of their earliest designs, and it's been back around for at least a few years now. What's the big deal?

Kids are loving it.

It was kind of Adidas' version of suede Pro Keds, back in the day. Heavy and clunky. Fashion recycled, like eyeglasses, now the big librarian glasses are back in voque, in a few years they'll bring back the small rimless ones, pants are tapered now, with brown shoes w dark suits(80s?), a few years they'll go back to flared pants, etc!

That Adidas sneaker above is just a throwback to one of their earliest designs, and it's been back around for at least a few years now. What's the big deal?

adidas.jpg

If I'm not wearing my chucks, I'll throw on my red or black addias pair you've pictured above

did you ever ice them, foam roll them, or take ibuprofen for them? Shoes can only do so much.

My son did all of that, and then went to Vibram Five Fingers...no guarantee, but it worked for him. Me, if I had to put each individual toe into my shoes every morning, I wouldn't have the strength or the will to roll out of bed in the morning. :(

That Adidas sneaker above is just a throwback to one of their earliest designs, and it's been back around for at least a few years now. What's the big deal?

adidas.jpg

If I'm not wearing my chucks, I'll throw on my red or black addias pair you've pictured above

That style was cool, back in about 1970. I think it's really clunky looking today.

adidas.jpg

That style was cool, back in about 1970. I think it's really clunky looking today.

They were popular like in 03 as well...but the kids now don't know because they were what...5 years old?

adidas.jpg

They were popular like in 03 as well...but the kids now don't know because they were what...5 years old?

LOL, i know, right? Well, being an "old" guy, I've seen the fashion industry recycle alotta the same handful of styles about every 10 years or so. Only so many options, I guess.

The Adidas shelltoe (which is pictured above) never really left. Yes, it has it's roots in the 70s and 80s, but it's been a pretty popular casual shoe/sneaker for the past 25 years.

Yeah, it kind of goes "underground" a bit in popularity, depending. Well, since I was there to witness the onset of the various brands of shoes and sports gear, First it was Converse canvass Chuck Taylors, then it kinda went to roundball Pro Keds, which, at the time were all the rage, but were suede and heavy and clunky as hell. Then Puma and Adidas came along with similarly heavy clunky roundball shoes, including the "shelltoe", but their logos were cool, so they too became the rage. Then Nike came along with the Portland Trailblazers and I though it was stupid because it looked like an inverted Puma logo. However, their shoes were more streamlined and lighter, using more finished leather which was used ever since, so Nike just kept going and going until they, with the help of MJ, got yuge.

Still not a Nike fan, personally, and also not a fan of the retro, throwback clunky styles of my youth that are recycled in popularity. I used to wear 'em to play roundball--way too heavy.

My fav shoes that Adidas ever came out with were the Adi Racer a few years back, ttly cool:

133554942_adidas-adi-racer-low-wei-sw-rt

adida157045_87269_jb.jpg