Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

No likey Nike. Adidas is just fine, IMO.

I like that it is different.

I just don't usually like their alternate football jerseys. No more duct tape numbers and names and ill be happy as a clam with Adidas.

Adidas has yet to knock it out of the park w our alt unis, I agree. I don't hate or love any of our alt unis to date, they've been all "ok", nothing special. Practice makes perfect, hopefully, maybe they will come up w one that "wows" everybody at some point.

No likey Nike. Adidas is just fine, IMO.

I like that it is different.

I just don't usually like their alternate football jerseys. No more duct tape numbers and names and ill be happy as a clam with Adidas.

This is my thinking, too. Nebraska has never been about "striving to be like everyone else".

Adidas seems to have a lot of street cred with younger athletes in some sports, like basketball, soccer, tennis, etc. The major issue we have with them is the alternate uniforms (not sure Nike or UA would really improve on that, Nebraska is a hard brand to repackage. people like the traditional uniform), and the fact that Nike and UA seem to be more football-centric. The NFL contracts probably have something to do with that, IMO. Also the celebrity endorsements.

If Adidas can get more NFL athlete endorsements, that would go a long way, IMO.

RobertGriffinIIIAdidasEndorsement.gifNFL-MVP-Aaron-Rodgers-Joins-adidas.jpg

This tells me we need to have a big year in Football or Basketball soon if we are going to get a HUGE payday from Adidas. I know we are a "big" name, but if we aren't competing on the national stage, we don't have a lot of leverage with Adidas or anyone for that matter.

I somewhat disagree. Nebraska products are usually pretty high in terms of licensed apparel sales each year. Nebraska will still be a big brand name for shoe and apparel companies.

KINDA COOL?

That's honestly some of the best Adidas gear I've seen in a really, really long time.

Now forgive me for being a design snob, but the kerning on the back of that jacket is a little too wide. Just barely :P

YOU'RE TOO WIDE! MAYBE TRY A SALAD!

• Fire 2