Camp Injury Updates

Mavric

Is my brain making this up, or does it seem like we've had way more "micro" injuries than the last few years? Sounds like every day there's 3-6 guys either getting hurt short-term or returning from injury.

I think we're just hearing about more injuries because Riley doesn't think the world's going to end if he informs the media about them.

• Fire 4

Is my brain making this up, or does it seem like we've had way more "micro" injuries than the last few years? Sounds like every day there's 3-6 guys either getting hurt short-term or returning from injury.

I think we're just hearing about more injuries because Riley doesn't think the world's going to end if he informs the media about them.

Yeah, I kind of agree with this. It seemed like we would hear they didn't practice, but we really didn't have an idea why.

Didn't Rose-Ivey get hurt on like Tuesday, but we didn't know it was a serious knee injury til like Saturday?

Yeah, I kind of agree with this. It seemed like we would hear they didn't practice, but we really didn't have an idea why.

Didn't Rose-Ivey get hurt on like Tuesday, but we didn't know it was a serious knee injury til like Saturday?

Maybe this staff is more apt to sit guys who are getting "broken down" than the previous staff.

Don't think Neal or Barry injuries are too serious...both were suited up today. I bet they are some cleanings.

Were they suited up or just at practice? Because I find it odd that they are still practicing if they're scheduled for surgery.

In the HuskerFootball snap chat video they are both in pads listening to Riley.