Brad Kaaya is the real deal!

Kaaya gets the same wrap that hackenberg gets. His talent is ruined by his supporting cast

In Hackenberg's case it's BS. The guy is garbage. JMHO. He won't do crap in college or at the next level. Kaaya had plenty of talent around him last year. This year, not so sure. But good QB's can make mediocre teams pretty good. So, I guess we'll see if he's a good QB or not.

Back on topic: Kaaya will be top 3 in qb rankings this year

In the ACC

Coastal Division

Wait a second I just noticed something. You're no longer are a modifier? :dunno

I think Kaaya could become a top 5 QB, but that would likely occur more in his third season than this year.

Kaaya gets the same wrap that hackenberg gets. His talent is ruined by his supporting cast

In Hackenberg's case it's BS. The guy is garbage. JMHO. He won't do crap in college or at the next level. Kaaya had plenty of talent around him last year. This year, not so sure. But good QB's can make mediocre teams pretty good. So, I guess we'll see if he's a good QB or not.

We'll just have to wait and see. I agree with you on Hackenburg, I think he has bust written all over him the same way Josh Freeman and Blaine Gabbert did, but people who get paid for these types of evals still continue to rave about him and claim that he'll be great with a great supporting cast, so there's gotta be humility there.

Kaaya is a damn good quarterback. Same thing though, we'll see how well he does with all the pieces around him in a few weeks, but make no mistake that this will be any kind of a cakewalk. Miami is loaded with talent.

Back on topic: Kaaya will be top 3 in qb rankings this year

In the ACC

Coastal Division

In Florida

Among QBs who have a first, middle, or last name that rhymes with "Maya".

And has more of the letter "a" in their last name than consonants.

He is the only reason I worry about the Miami game. Front four needs to be in his face all day.

Same here. Miami lost 8 starters on offense from last year. Four of them were offensive linemen and they also lost their top two receivers. If they don't turn it around this year Golden will be out soon.

You can also add in Duke Johnson being gone.

I know many Miami fans are down on Golden, but the guy needs a chance. He's been coaching with some serious restrictions. The dude can coach, if you can make Temple look respectable, there is something there. Now, can he coach the thugs Miami recruits? That's another story.

• Fire 1