BYU Preview

BIG ERN

I'm surprised the guy who threw the rabbit punch is still on the team. He should have been arrested.

Haha. Arrested? LOL. You all are a soft bunch.
Soft? How about an ear hole sucker punch to a guy facing the other way...that's what I consider soft, or cowardly, or being a pu$$. But hey maybe I'm just old fashion...or an actual man.
  • Fire 7

My biggest concern is MR specifically mentioning tackling in the open field and the D giving up big pass plays. This was against TA who is definitely not the most prolific passing QB we face. Hill throwing 66% might burn us for some big yards. DB's need to punch the receivers in the mouth from the first whistle. Set the tone. Need to put Hill in the turf every chance we get.

NU needs to start strong, stay strong and finish strong. Need to set the season tempo on the first snap.

Don't even want to see this board if we lose............

Yeah and they have not done a lot of tackling in practice which seems to be the norm. Hopefully they have a good tackling day on Saturday

I'm surprised the guy who threw the rabbit punch is still on the team. He should have been arrested.

Soft? How about an ear hole sucker punch to a guy facing the other way...that's what I consider soft, or cowardly, or being a pu$$. But hey maybe I'm just old fashion...or an actual man.

I don't disagree which is why I'm fine with the suspension. The expulsion talk is just dumb though. And in Nacua's defense I'm not sure he has all of his faculties after getting rocked. He got dropped!

I don't disagree which is why I'm fine with the suspension. The expulsion talk is just dumb though. And in Nacua's defense I'm not sure he has all of his faculties after getting rocked. He got dropped!
Are they just talking one game for him? Not enough if so.

LOL. I love all this indignation. This was an all out brawl. I'm fine with Nacua being suspended for the game. But to kick him off the team, that's silly. I also love folks arguing that a certain number of players minimum should be suspended. The popular number seems to be ten. I'd love for anyone to name 5. Nacua is the only one who warrants any sort of suspension (and the only player who will be suspended for the brawl). But if losing to a dishonorable team makes you feel better, keep pounding that drum.

Keep in mind who you are talking to. It's game week and us nebraska fans are realizing we are closer and closer to potentially losing our first opener since what, the last 35+ years?

Not saying BYU will win, but it's gunna be a freaking tough ball game.

But the one image replayed over and over was Nacua and his sucker punch with little mention of the punch that dropped him and split his cheek before he started swinging on anyone wearing blue.

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

We're Mormons who believe in the atonement of Christ, saved by his grace, mercy satisfying the demands of justice. I'm sorry that bothers you so much Inspector Javert.

• Fire 2