Well, Pelini haters...

I'm still perfectly content that Bo is gone. To Stu, who says it's obvious we didn't make the right hire, making that judgement after a single game is a little... idiotic? Ya, idiotic.

Please Riley, prove me wrong. Seriously. I would love to be wrong.

No sarcasm, I really don't want to be right about him being an average coach.

Damn here we go again. There are only two camps. Those that love bo and those that hated bo AND wanted Mike Riley. I wanted Bo gone and and was not happy with the Riley hire. This game isn't changing my mind....

I liked Bo, but thought someone else might do better, if they made the right hire. It's obvious they didn't make the right hire.

The haters got what they deserved, an NCAA record bust, be careful what you wish for when you fire a 9 win coach. Present day Osborne wouldn't stand a chance against this instant gratification generation of fools.

TO's worst team was better than Bo's best, but TO would have had a tough time surving the consecutive bowl loss streak.

Late 80's people were calling for TO's head.

Just like they did with Bo, last year.

If social media existed back then, TO would have been gone.

No he wouldn't because the Bobfather had his back and he was still finishing in the top 10-15. Not barely being ranked if at all. The two situations are not comparable.

I'm still perfectly content that Bo is gone. To Stu, who says it's obvious we didn't make the right hire, making that judgement after a single game is a little... idiotic? Ya, idiotic.

I feel like I have been in purgatory since 2001. Decent team, ranked between 20 and 35, not bad enough to make it easy to fire the coach, but not good enough to satisfy the fans. I really do not want to suffer through another 6 or seven years of this.

• Fire 1

You got what you wanted. This is going to be a long season. And a long next several years until Riley is run out of town like Callahan. Grats guys... :angry:

:facepalm:

+1

You saw why that ass clown was fired as this team is void of talent in a lot of areas. Recruiting is the only way this is going to get fixed.

This team isn't remotely void of talent. Is it top 10? No. But it's not bad.

It isn't bad compared to what? Northwestern? Iowa State?

I feel like I have been in purgatory since 2001. Decent team, ranked between 20 and 35, not bad enough to make it easy to fire the coach, but not good enough to satisfy the fans. I really do not want to suffer through another 6 or seven years of this.

That is what happens when the last of TO's recruits graduate and then we are left with what Frank left us with his lazy recruiting. Then we have the Callahan and Bo failures on top of it.

Going into the game today I think I was more worried about losing because of all of the Pelini talk we're going to hear than anything. There were a lot of negatives- I'm partly convinced we threw the ball that much because we can't count on the run game. However, I think it would be misguided to believe a Bo Pelini team would have done any better. I'm sure we would have lost by more than a Hail Mary. Poor tackling would have made sure of that.

We stink and so does Riley, why can't NU get a real coach? worry about one that wins and not weather he's the nicest coach on the planet... This was the second time we fired a 9-3 coach, we learned nothing from the Solich firing... if we're lucky, we win five games.. not to Riley, this is NOT Oregon State... no excuses about being under the shadow of Oregon. He didn't inherit an team without talent, BYU is NOT Alabama. today's performance was Callahan-esc..

Looking at the schedule 5-7 is a realistic possibility..

Glad all you Bo/Solich haters are happy, you have a very sweet coach, cant win the little games or the big games. over his career, FYI, he was fired from San Diego Charges, because he couldn't win... Still a very nice man...

We stink and so does Riley, why can't NU get a real coach? worry about one that wins and not weather he's the nicest coach on the planet... This was the second time we fired a 9-3 coach, we learned nothing from the Solich firing... if we're lucky, we win five games.. not to Riley, this is NOT Oregon State... no excuses about being under the shadow of Oregon. He didn't inherit an team without talent, BYU is NOT Alabama. today's performance was Callahan-esc..

Looking at the schedule 5-7 is a realistic possibility..

Glad all you Bo/Solich haters are happy, you have a very sweet coach, cant win the little games or the big games. FYI, he was fired from San Diego Charges, because he couldn't win... Still a very nice man...