Well, Pelini haters...

If ragenose had recruited any oline in the last seven years we would have won this game by at least two touchdowns.

Don't blame ragenose for this. If I remember correctly, he won all of his opening day games with his own players here at Nebraska.

Toughest opponent Wyoming, scorched for 600+ yards. Would have gotten curbstomped today.

• Fire 2

And then there are the totally incapacitated morons that were satisfied with 9 wins even though no championships of any kind were included

So if Riley doesn't get 10 wins and a championship of some sort this year, then his supporters are what, by your definition?
You're a smart one aren't ya? Somewhere in the recesses of your brain you thought it was well advised to compare the cumulative results of 7 years with Pelini to the result of the very first and only game that Mike Riley has coached for Nebraska. Good job Einstein.

Oh, to answer your direct question, my definition of his supporters would be Nebraska football fans. Glad your willing to give a new coach a reasonable amount of time to wash out the old and get his systems and methods installed. BTW, aren't you some Lopers fan or something anyway? What the f#ck are you even doing here?

You remind me of the 8 year old sitting in the cart ahead of me in the checkout line at Lowe's today. Must've whined 20 time "I want candy....I want candy". Really wanted to slap him upside the head.

Man we should've kept Bo.

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, Bo made sure he wasn't "keepable" here in Nebraska. Every week Pelini kept pushing, probably thinking "What's it going to take to get my pink slip so I can head back East?!" Only by getting fired would he be able to keep his big pay raise. If confronting a chancellor at home wouldn't have done it, Pelini would have done something worse. It was not unlike "suicide by cop" except Pelini lived, got to back to Ohio, and keeps spending that Cornhusker money.

His brother Carl made the mistake of quitting his coaching job and didn't get a dime. Bo learned from that and separated himself from Nebraska in the only way that would pay him.

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, Bo made sure he wasn't "keepable" here in Nebraska. Every week Pelini kept pushing, probably thinking "What's it going to take to get my pink slip so I can head back East?!" Only by getting fired would he be able to keep his big pay raise. If confronting a chancellor at home wouldn't have done it, Pelini would have done something worse. It was not unlike "suicide by cop" except Pelini lived, got to back to Ohio, and keeps spending that Cornhusker money.

His brother Carl made the mistake of quitting his coaching job and didn't get a dime. Bo learned from that and separated himself from Nebraska in the only way that would pay him.

Stop. The more words you type, the further you get from anything that makes sense. Do you need money for some food or a warm place to sleep tonight? If ya can't tell, I feel really bad for ya. It's very noticeable that you're struggling with basic everyday activities. Just ask for help.

How about them ohio bobcats they got a pretty darn good coach "I'm being sarcastic ofc

You got what you wanted. This is going to be a long season. And a long next several years until Riley is run out of town like Callahan. Grats guys... :angry:

Pelini lost today, too.
Harbaugh lost on Thursday. I wonder how big of a meltdown Michigan had after their game?

Michigan was a dumpster fire. People can complain about 4 losses all they want, but 4 losses does not a dumpster fire make.

I expect at least 9 wins. Don't think I'll get that this season after this game. But I'm not going to demand we fire Riley after one loss. I'm not a complete a-hole. He's got at least 3 years. Unless he gets to #9wins.

You got what you wanted. This is going to be a long season. And a long next several years until Riley is run out of town like Callahan. Grats guys... :angry:

Pelini lost today, too.
Harbaugh lost on Thursday. I wonder how big of a meltdown Michigan had after their game?
Michigan was a dumpster fire. People can complain about 4 losses all they want, but 4 losses does not a dumpster fire make.

I expect at least 9 wins. Don't think I'll get that this season after this game. But I'm not going to demand we fire Riley after one loss. I'm not a complete a-hole. He's got at least 3 years. Unless he gets to #9wins.

Prediction: Riley and CO produce a NFL qb in their tenure at Neb

Which means exactly what?

I apologize for going all wifi and quoting myself, but are we really going to be happy with beating a couple of ( overrated) top 10 teams and putting a few guys into the league, yet suffering losing or slightly above .500 seasons?

Serious question.