Ok....go on record.....are we done???

mwj98

LOL no.

Huskers were a play away from victory formation but failed converting a third down. Tommy underthrew a wide open Reilly which was a long gain instead of an easy TD. A backup freshman QB came in for the great Taysom Hill and threw a Hail Mary touchdown. Just a tough way to lose.

• Fire 2

How is this fan base supposedly the "best and smartest in the country" when a lot of them seem to be nothing but a bunch of ignorant front running drama queens.

I hope this board isn't representative of most Husker fans.......if the people posting on this board represent Nebraska fans, well, f em.

• Fire 2

How is this fan base supposedly the "best and smartest in the country" when a lot of them seem to be nothing but a bunch of ignorant front running drama queens.

I hope this board isn't representative of most Husker fans.......if the people posting on this board represent Nebraska fans, well, f em.

And here come the guys who judge people's fandom based on their own opinions.

Super. Let me know how that works out for you.

And here come the guys who judge people's fandom based on their own opinions.

Super. Let me know how that works out for you.

Oh man......now I feel bad.

I hope not either, but it doesn't seem as if anyone is happy on this board unless we win every game 84-0 with the run to pass ratio being at least 50-2. If we win in any other way then it isn't "The Nebraska Way" or god forbid if we lose due to a crappy FG kicker going 0-2 and having seven defenders back to guard three WR's on a hail mary and then failing to cover one of them and lose on a fluke play, then we need to fire the entire coaching staff. smh