Tip of the Hat to NU Fans

BYU Fan

I just wanted to pass on some of the things I have heard from friends and other BYU fans that made the trip to the game. Overall it has made me like NU a lot more as I have heard friends say your fan base is top notch and they could not believe the treatment they received before the game and after what is one of the most painful ways to lose a game.

One friend said when I asked about the experience, "Nebraska is now my second favorite team. Everyone I met was nice and welcoming"

Another friend said he could not believe how the fans reacted after the hail mary. Obvious disappointment, but many of the fans congratulated him on BYUs victory and wished the team the best of luck for the remainder of the season.

All-in-all I have never been a big fan of the huskers (nothing to base this on beside wishing my program has the same success). After talking to friends and seeing similar comments on BYU boards, I sure hope BYU sets up another game with NU sometime soon so I can come and have the experience first hand.

I hope we do as well. And I hope we kick your a$$.

I just wanted to pass on some of the things I have heard from friends and other BYU fans that made the trip to the game. Overall it has made me like NU a lot more as I have heard friends say your fan base is top notch and they could not believe the treatment they received before the game and after what is one of the most painful ways to lose a game.

One friend said when I asked about the experience, "Nebraska is now my second favorite team. Everyone I met was nice and welcoming"

Another friend said he could not believe how the fans reacted after the hail mary. Obvious disappointment, but many of the fans congratulated him on BYUs victory and wished the team the best of luck for the remainder of the season.

All-in-all I have never been a big fan of the huskers (nothing to base this on beside wishing my program has the same success). After talking to friends and seeing similar comments on BYU boards, I sure hope BYU sets up another game with NU sometime soon so I can come and have the experience first hand.

Why do that?

• Fire 3

After talking to friends and seeing similar comments on BYU boards, I sure hope BYU sets up another game with NU sometime soon so I can come and have the experience first hand.

Tip of the hat to you guys as well. We've been on the other side of games like this not so long ago, so we know the elation you must be feeling. What a sucker punch about your QB; sorry about that. Most of us were expecting a fight but had optimism that the Huskers would prevail in the end. Alas, it was not to be! I certainly hope we'll get to see a rematch in the near future. Best of luck this season.

• Fire 4

Thanks for the kind words. We would gladly play BYU again.

If we ever do get the opportunity to play BYU in the future you would be more than welcome to join us. Hated to see your quarterback get hurt. I love football but I hate seeing those boys get hurt, I don't care what team they're on (well, maybe Texas ;) )

Anyway, thank you for the kind words. Here's to a great season for both teams. GO BIG RED! :)

Why do that?

because the byu team is a bunch of dirty bitches that need to be pimp slapped, and that coach needs to recieve the same type of hit that took out sutton.

• Fire 1

Why do that?

because the byu team is a bunch of dirty bitches that need to be pimp slapped, and that coach needs to recieve the same type of hit that took out sutton.

Of course some of our 15 year old fans don't really understand the nuances of human interaction, use of English, or the game of football itself.

• Fire 5

Why do that?

Of course some of our 15 year old fans don't really understand the nuances of human interaction, use of English, or the game of football itself.

Hey, I'm not 15!

• Fire 1

Why do that?

Any chance you would be interested in becoming a KSU fan or something?