***Official South Alabama Game Discussion***

In the Big Ten, if you told me we have a defense that tackles well, takes good angles, is stout against the run, but has occasional struggles against the pass, and is coupled with a fairly efficient offense, I'd say we're in pretty good shape.

It is an identity that all of us have desperately been clamoring for the past 7 years.

I couldn't agree more. +1

I seem to remember Charlie McBride once saying he didn't care how many yards or completions his defenses would give up, but he absolutely stressed stopping the run at all costs.

• Fire 1

In the Big Ten, if you told me we have a defense that tackles well, takes good angles, is stout against the run, but has occasional struggles against the pass, and is coupled with a fairly efficient offense, I'd say we're in pretty good shape.

It is an identity that all of us have desperately been clamoring for the past 7 years.

This this this 1000x this. That was our main problem with Bo his defenses could stop the pass, but struggled against the run. Something that worked great in the Big 12, but got destroyed in the Big 10. I'm looking forward to how our defense looks against Big 10 teams

We need to punch this one in starting the fourth quarter. Should have had at least two more TDs really. Given up about 75 yards too much on defense. But improvement nonetheless. Not sure we are ready to play and win in Miami though. Gonna be tough if we start 1-2 but this team seems to have a good mindset if we do. Still got a chance to make a run in the Big Ten West division. None of the west div teams seem to be playing lights out yet. Wiscy won big but very weak opponent. We need to really avoid injuries and get a bunch healed up. As with recent years, we can't afford to lose starters to injuries as our depth is shaky. Our number 2 guys are decent but our back ups for the back ups (3s and 4s) are big drop offs frankly.

This this this 1000x this. That was our main problem with Bo his defenses could stop the pass, but struggled against the run. Something that worked great in the Big 12, but got destroyed in the Big 10. I'm looking forward to how our defense looks against Big 10 teams

We should have switched coaches when we switched conferences. And what is Davie doing?