***Official South Alabama Game Discussion***

Davie needs to change his name to Toast

Daniel Toast??
Yeah because he's getting burnt like toast all night

I prefer to have my toast a dark golden brown with a slab of butter to compliment it.

The butter complements the toast to make the toast taste better than it would by itself. It doesn't compliment the toast by telling the toast how awesome it is.

In the Big Ten, if you told me we have a defense that tackles well, takes good angles, is stout against the run, but has occasional struggles against the pass, and is coupled with a fairly efficient offense, I'd say we're in pretty good shape.

It is an identity that all of us have desperately been clamoring for the past 7 years.

That's the truth

In the Big Ten, if you told me we have a defense that tackles well, takes good angles, is stout against the run, but has occasional struggles against the pass, and is coupled with a fairly efficient offense, I'd say we're in pretty good shape.

It is an identity that all of us have desperately been clamoring for the past 7 years.

I agree, but we are frequently giving up the big play in the pass game, not occasionally. We need to tighten up coverage.