What We Learned: South Alabama Edition

Atbone95

That my cable company took away BTN and didn't let a indian know...

How

Well, I'd had BTN since it was available from my cable provider. When I went to the channel to watch the game, it said that I had to call the cable company to order that channel as a part of their sports package which I already thought I had. So, after being on the phone for almost two hours, a lot of bitching, I got it, but by that point, I was just getting drunk...

How

Well, I'd had BTN since it was available from my cable provider. When I went to the channel to watch the game, it said that I had to call the cable company to order that channel as a part of their sports package which I already thought I had. So, after being on the phone for almost two hours, a lot of bitching, I got it, but by that point, I was just getting drunk...

I think he was just saying hi........

• Fire 1

How

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

How

I think that's a Hollywood creation but both actually. Walks rarely comes out of the shed and I wanted to know what to do to avoid losing BTN.

BTN not part of a basic cable package is kind of messed up.

How

I had that same moment of panic. Got myself a beer and settled in to watch the game. I even had a reminder set on that channel. The "info" on the channel said the NU game was scheduled to air. But when the time came for the game, BTN wasn't airing NU on that channel--even though the channel said the Huskers were scheduled. BTN was showing the Indiana game (or some other B10 school that I don't give a crap about). So I checked the alternate BTN channel. Again, it's showing some other B10 school that I don't give a crap about. After some mild profanity, I searched around until I found the BTN channel that says its showing upcoming games. Sure enough, the Husker game was on that channel. Crisis averted.

How

I think that's a Hollywood creation but both actually. Walks rarely comes out of the shed and I wanted to know what to do to avoid losing BTN.

BTN not part of a basic cable package is kind of messed up.

Depends on where you're at. In Texass, it's not part of most basic plans.

Then again, neither is the Longwhorn Network...