Consecutive sellout record

HUSKERNU

http://www.standard.net/Sports/2015/08/17/New-coach-new-look-Oregon-State-starts-over-with-Andersen

http://lebanon-express.com/corvallis/sports/beavers-sports/football/riley-leaving-oregon-state-for-nebraska/article_a6c185a1-8a6e-569c-be9c-9e3771399249.html

Can find more but I dont really know you or care about you.

Best Wishes.

MR was being called by fans to be fired last season. If you dispute that you are a troll.

I'll ask you to re-read many of these articles.

They speak of a vocal minority, bad facilities, and bad contracts that the AD entered into.

Hardly a smoking gun.

Also they set the bar low, at 6-6. I highly doubt his new contract has anything close to those stipulations.

Kaz, don't get me wrong. There are quite a few more choices I would have placed before MR, however MR is what we have. We, as fans, have the choice to sit in poopy pants and talk about glory days, or we can look at the cards we have for the next few years.

If he turns out to be a Callahan 2.0, I'll be the first to ask for a coaching change.

But, I will continue to support our boys in Red.

• Fire 1

http://www.standard.net/Sports/2015/08/17/New-coach-new-look-Oregon-State-starts-over-with-Andersen

http://lebanon-express.com/corvallis/sports/beavers-sports/football/riley-leaving-oregon-state-for-nebraska/article_a6c185a1-8a6e-569c-be9c-9e3771399249.html

Can find more but I dont really know you or care about you.

Best Wishes.

MR was being called by fans to be fired last season. If you dispute that you are a troll.

Thanks, bud.

All the best to you too.

Signing out from under my bridge.

Stay classy.....brah.

I'll ask you to re-read many of these articles.

They speak of a vocal minority, bad facilities, and bad contracts that the AD entered into.

Hardly a smoking gun.

Also they set the bar low, at 6-6. I highly doubt his new contract has anything close to those stipulations.

Kaz, don't get me wrong. There are quite a few more choices I would have placed before MR, however MR is what we have. We, as fans, have the choice to sit in poopy pants and talk about glory days, or we can look at the cards we have for the next few years.

If he turns out to be a Callahan 2.0, I'll be the first to ask for a coaching change.

But, I will continue to support our boys in Red.

Boom! I'm stealing this.

• Fire 1

What Bo does with a HS team is irrelevant #9 wins in the Big ten, putting us with Oregon and Bama was a damn impressive feat. That we pissed away due to some ginger devil.

What do we have with those 9 wins? Blowout losses, some comebacks and arse-kickings by Wisconsin. And tirades.

Also don't know why Frost should be coach if the last first time head coach didn't work.... Just cause he played for UNL doesn't mean he will be a great coach.

You don't know what those seats are. You're an Iowegian Fan. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't go to the Iowegian fan forums (presuming there are such things) and spout nonsense. Don't come here and spout nonsense.

It's not a difficult concept.

Tell you what. If this Sunday they announce the Sellout Streak ended because of these seats, I'll become an Iowa Fan. If not, you stop piping on about this. Fair?

LOL - I don't know what those seats are. Yes I am an Iowa fan - I even have season tickets to the Iowa games. Guess what. I live in Lincoln and my family also has season tickets to Nebraska. I know it is a strange concept but you can be a fan of multiple teams. Am I a die hard Nebraska fan - no. Did I say the sellout streak would end this week? No. I fully expected that those tickets would be gone before Saturday. But to tell me that I can't come on here and post a fact and try to have a reasonable conversation about Nebraska football just because they are my second team and not my first is BS. No I don't post a lot on this board - I also don't post a lot on the Hawkeye boards because I just don't post much, but I will certainly defend myself against crap like "You don't know what those seats are. You're an Iowegian Fan. You have no idea what you're talking about."

I would guess I have been to more Nebraska games in Memorial Stadium than anyone on this board who doesn't have season tickets.I have been going to almost every game that didn't conflict with an Iowa home game since I moved here in 2000. (yeah I moved to Nebraska right after the glory years were over). I even take a car load of Nebraska fans to Iowa City every other year and take them to the game on my season tickets over there and I spend way more time during football season talking Nebraska football with my friend than Iowa football because it is the Nebraska fans that I am around every day, so please don't try to paint me as someone who doesn't know about Nebraska football and Memorial Stadium. That is what is nonsense.

To the people claiming I am jealous and butthurt about the sellout streak. Nope - don't care. Hell I wouldn't even call 3 seasons of sellouts a streak. That is just bandwagon fans jumping in for the ride, so of course they are going to bail as soon as the fun ride is over. Honestly I am not sure why Knappic is coming after me. I wasn't the one claiming businesses are buying any unsold tickets in this thread. I simply posted the link to the Nebraska Athletic Department ticket sales where as of last Monday there were still tickets available for purchase to the game and then defended myself against an accusation that I had no idea what those tickets are. I find the same amusement in Nebraska fans worrying about your coaches and the sellout streak as I find in Iowa fans and how much money we pay our coach in the years that we aren't doing well (which yes is more often than the years we do well).

"If not, you stop piping on about this. Fair?" Sorry if this seems like I am still piping on about this but on home game weekends I am not usually on the message boards so just now getting around to catching up on posts from over the weekend. How about if you stop attacking me and then I can stop needing to defend myself and then we can both stop wasting time on this silly thing?

• Fire 1

I don't know what those seats are.

Clearly. Thanks for visiting the board.

You can be a jack%^&* to me as much as you want but I am not going anywhere. Way to completely ignore all of the relevant parts of my post and only cherry pick the thing that was a quote from you showing that you had no clue what you were talking about.

Do you have season tickets? If so for how long? If we want to get into a %^&* measuring contest over who has actually spent more time going to Nebraska games and inside of Memorial Stadium then bring it (and yes I might be picking a losing battle on this because you might actually have season tickets - but if I remember correctly you are one of the forum warriors who doesn't actually go to the games).

I don't know what those seats are.

Clearly. Thanks for visiting the board.

You can be a jack%^&* to me as much as you want but I am not going anywhere. Way to completely ignore all of the relevant parts of my post and only cherry pick the thing that was a quote from you showing that you had no clue what you were talking about.

Do you have season tickets? If so for how long? If we want to get into a %^&* measuring contest over who has actually spent more time going to Nebraska games and inside of Memorial Stadium then bring it (and yes I might be picking a losing battle on this because you might actually have season tickets - but if I remember correctly you are one of the forum warriors who doesn't actually go to the games).

I disagree.

Why is this so funny?