Illinois game moved to 3:02 CDT Kickoff

f'ing wedding at 2:30.

My daughter's wedding .......on September 26th. Outside wedding, about 5:30PM, luckily clear skies but hotter than hell (pretty close to Tulsa OK). Looks like Forrest Gump wedding (movie). Anyway previous wedding time, my hotel room, ALoft Downtown Tulsa hotel, was not available for ESPNews .... thus withdrawal ^_^. However I taped it at my house.

My daughter's wedding .......on September 26th. Outside wedding, about 5:30PM, luckily clear skies but hotter than hell (pretty close to Tulsa OK). Looks like Forrest Gump wedding (movie). Anyway previous wedding time, my hotel room, ALoft Downtown Tulsa hotel, was not available for ESPNews .... thus withdrawal ^_^. However I taped it at my house.

Good move on taping the daughter's wedding.

• Fire 2

Good move on taping the daughter's wedding.

You could have had someone FaceTime you during the ceremony.

IM SURE THIS IS 408s FAULT! DID YOU GUYS KNOW 408 LOST A BUNCH OF GAMES? DID YOU KNOW HE ALLOWED A BUNCH OF CRAPPY DEFENSIVE SHOWINGS? Let me get my chart...

408 never allowed a game to be pushed back 20 minutes due to a hurricane thousands of miles away!!! Fire Mike Riley!!!

YEAH! What a hack! Letting the opponent dictate the pace of the game two days before kickoff!

Could be worse. Like your sister having her wedding at 2:30 Saturday, October 10th! Lucky that I'm even showing up!
Are you guys Nebraskans? I thought weddings on Husker Saturdays, especially home games were illegal in Nebraska.

Born and raised. However she has lived in Kansas since college so I think she is maybe getting veered off the path.

Could be worse. Like your sister having her wedding at 2:30 Saturday, October 10th! Lucky that I'm even showing up!
Are you guys Nebraskans? I thought weddings on Husker Saturdays, especially home games were illegal in Nebraska.
Born, raised and alumni. I've had now two weddings on game day this year.

Obviously friends with no balls to tell the fiancé hell no to game day weddings.

Born, raised and alumni. I've had now two weddings on game day this year.

Obviously friends with no balls to tell the fiancé hell no to game day weddings.

It's ok, I had 2 friends get married on game days back in 2003. What a bunch of pansies.