***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Observations so far:

Weber is all over the field today. We sure get a lot of good mileage out of those Elkhorn walk-ons. :horns2

Gangwish has laid some vicious shots on Lunt so far. Good to see him back. :thumbs

B1G officials either do not understand or do not care about pass interference calls. Oh, and WTH happened with the punt return that was blown dead on a hands to the face call? :wtf

You guys jinxed Westerstache with the "Return to the site of his HS glory" talk. Shame on you, you know who you are... :bat

yeah i was confused at them blowing that dead as well.

Observations so far:

Weber is all over the field today. We sure get a lot of good mileage out of those Elkhorn walk-ons. :horns2

Gangwish has laid some vicious shots on Lunt so far. Good to see him back. :thumbs

B1G officials either do not understand or do not care about pass interference calls. Oh, and WTH happened with the punt return that was blown dead on a hands to the face call? :wtf

You guys jinxed Westerstache with the "Return to the site of his HS glory" talk. Shame on you, you know who you are... :bat

I believe Westerkamp called a fair catch which blew the play dead

We need to establish the run, Oz has been taking care of business. Let him do work, and hopefully it will instill some confidence in the line. We need to run the ball because, the passing game is just plain bad right now. Run the ball, control the clock, keep the ball in our hands so they can't score...

Outside of that, I got nothing...

Observations so far:

maybe I'm misremembering but I thought it was someone else back there an they started running when they caught/picked up the ball but the refs started blowing te play dead

We need to establish the run, Oz has been taking care of business. Let him do work, and hopefully it will instill some confidence in the line. We need to run the ball because, the passing game is just plain bad right now. Run the ball, control the clock, keep the ball in our hands so they can't score...

Very nice.....see. You can do it.

Observations so far:

maybe I'm misremembering but I thought it was someone else back there an they started running when they caught/picked up the ball but the refs started blowing te play dead

Westerkamp was the returner, he called a fair catch. Then Allen picked the ball up and tried to run. Can't do that

Observations so far:

Morgan picked it up but anyone giving the signal counts for everyone

Very nice.....see. You can do it.

giphy.gif