What did we learn: Fighting Illini Edition

Could be or we could come back really strong next week here at home and beat Wiscy. I wonder how I would feel if that happens?

No chance in hell. We might be looking at 4-8. Wisky, Iowa, Minnie, NW, MSU...........

I could care less how this "staff" does. Didn't like the hire form the jump, but still said he deserved a chance. Well we are becoming OSU of the B1G. Winners win no matter where they go or are. Losers lose and average, well, just stays average. 5 games in we are seeing why there was no washing of teeth in Corvallis when he left....

We need to call Max Von Sydow, because Langsdorf is currently possessed by Shawn Watson

When the play by play guys are highlighting our punter late in the 3rd, that tells you what kind of game it was

After what I saw today, 8-4 is completely unrealistic

Janovich and Ozzy need to see more touches, they're the only two playing with any killer instinct

This might be the most uninspiring 13-7 that I can remember

They did their best to try and give the game away

If Langsdorf remains as the OC, I have a hard time believing we'll ever see the B1G title game

Shawn Watson and Clemson are beating Notre Dame ;)

Shawn Watson is an assistant coach at Texas.

DeShaun Watson is the QB at Clemson...

Shawn Watson is at Texas. He was demoted two weeks ago for his play calling. Jay Norvel is calling the plays now. They lost big today so Charley Strong, Shawn Watson and Jay Norvel should be available for us to hire next year.

We learned that this staff is inept, not championship-caliber, and that the wrong hire was made.

Well.

That was succinct, to the point, and accurate.

You should be banned.

Why, because I speak the truth?

If you can't accept criticism (well-warranted criticism, at that), the last place you should be is around football.

What's the point of beating Wisconsin this season? I'd rather lose here on out and get an actual coaching staff in here.

I'd love to make the right hire, but that's not gonna happen this year. This staff will get at least 2 years, but most likely 3... Unless it really, really unravels.

Man, the unraveling is going to epic if this isn't it already!

The only way it would be entertained is if we only won 1 or 2 more games this year... Hmm, I guess it's possible.

But I doubt it.

We need to call Max Von Sydow, because Langsdorf is currently possessed by Shawn Watson

When the play by play guys are highlighting our punter late in the 3rd, that tells you what kind of game it was

Janovich and Ozzy need to see more touches, they're the only two playing with any killer instinct

If Langsdorf remains as the OC, I have a hard time believing we'll ever see the B1G title game

You're right-wrong Watson. My bad sorry!

Shawn Watson is at Texas. He was demoted two weeks ago for his play calling. Jay Norvel is calling the plays now. They lost big today so Charley Strong, Shawn Watson and Jay Norvel should be available for us to hire next year.
Yep-I had the wrong Watson-old fart brain syndrome!