What did we learn: Fighting Illini Edition

I learned that it doesn't take forever to start winning games, and making an impact.

I'm sitting here watching Florida go up 26-0 on #3 Ole Miss, in game 5 of a new regime, after being pitiful the last few years.

too bad we didn't snag McElwane when he was on the market...would have been better than MR it would seem.

Isn't Florida kicking the crap out of ole miss right now, the same ole miss team that is one of the most talented in the nation?

We are running the offense. We need more I formation with fullback and I back running power runs with traps and pulls. They should build a passing attack off of the I formation to disguise the intent. Riley runs too many slow developing east-west plays. Football is a north-south game.

The defense needs help with defensive schemes but mostly with pass defense coaching.

I learned that I now expect the Huskers to lose games rather than how much we will win by. Our receivers are sloppy and our game is ragged. Today the team played harder than in other games but still not enough of an effort to be called Husker Football.

I expect a losing season and no bowl games this year. As a result, some fo the good recruits will pull their letters of intent. Get ready for Huskers to remain in mediocrity.

BTW- the all white uniforms suck.

We need to call Max Von Sydow, because Langsdorf is currently possessed by Shawn Watson

When the play by play guys are highlighting our punter late in the 3rd, that tells you what kind of game it was

After what I saw today, 8-4 is completely unrealistic

Janovich and Ozzy need to see more touches, they're the only two playing with any killer instinct

This might be the most uninspiring 13-7 that I can remember

They did their best to try and give the game away

If Langsdorf remains as the OC, I have a hard time believing we'll ever see the B1G title game

Oops wrong Watson my bad!

We need to call Max Von Sydow, because Langsdorf is currently possessed by Shawn Watson

When the play by play guys are highlighting our punter late in the 3rd, that tells you what kind of game it was

After what I saw today, 8-4 is completely unrealistic

Janovich and Ozzy need to see more touches, they're the only two playing with any killer instinct

This might be the most uninspiring 13-7 that I can remember

They did their best to try and give the game away

If Langsdorf remains as the OC, I have a hard time believing we'll ever see the B1G title game

Shawn Watson and Clemson are beating Notre Dame ;)

Shawn Watson is an assistant coach at Texas.

DeShaun Watson is the QB at Clemson...