For the Monday before a home game, keg pre-orders in Lincoln are down 22% versus last home game, and down 26% versus this time last year.

Well, between this and you not going to the game, I think it is official......The end of the world is at hand. Locusts, inclement weather, bodies of water turning to blood, all the worst parts of the Bible...... And you informed us first. Thank you.

don't forget dogs and cats living together

• Fire 2

Well, between this and you not going to the game, I think it is official......The end of the world is at hand. Locusts, inclement weather, bodies of water turning to blood, all the worst parts of the Bible...... And you informed us first. Thank you.

Nah...I just thought it was interesting that they even track this stuff. Never mind.

don't forget dogs and cats living together

Mass hysteria

• Fire 1

Not sure if this is relevant, but I found it interesting nonetheless. Source is reliable (in the spirits business). Of course this is early, maybe orders will increase later this week, but so far the trend is down.

I find it funny all of the 'insiders' that people have on this board.