Frank Solich

Maybe we could do a survey monkey poll and force administration to hire the top pick? I'm voting for Chuck Norris. I like his will to win and alternative and creative solutions to novel situations. I think his age and experience will help provide a calming influence over this chaotic program. Plus, he may kill all of our idiot fans

I was and continued to be against Frank getting fired. That was the most toxic, our fan base has ever been.

I remember people calling for T.O. to retire. This fan base is extremely toxic and entitled.

• Fire 1

I was and continued to be against Frank getting fired. That was the most toxic, our fan base has ever been.

I remember people calling for T.O. to retire. This fan base is extremely toxic and entitled.

I liked Frank. He pulled the trigger, fired Bohls and went 10-3. That kind of situation deserved another year for sure IMO.

• Fire 1

If I'm Frank why on earth would I come back?

The OP makes a good point even if it's a sarcastic one.

All this fire Riley stuff.....do you really think anyone worth a crap would come here to coach? Did you ever stop to think that's how we ended up with Riley in the first place?

I keep saying it over and over again. Nobody outside of Nebraska or the alumni base gives us a second thought and hasn't for years.

The next hire will be even less 'splashy'. If some people had their way we'do have a new QB and HC after every loss.