The AD is happy we're at 2-4

Are you high?

:confucius

Did you read the article? That's what he said:

"The results aren't always in wins and losses," Eichorst said. "It's going to take some time to get to where we want to go."

"We have to be judge fairly on where we're at, and I like where we're at."

He never said happy. He is trying to show some support in the football team and staff during some tough times.

He's hoping to save his job.

• Fire 1

Are you high?

:confucius

Did you read the article? That's what he said:

"The results aren't always in wins and losses," Eichorst said. "It's going to take some time to get to where we want to go."

"We have to be judge fairly on where we're at, and I like where we're at."

He never said happy. He is trying to show some support in the football team and staff during some tough times.

He's hoping to save his job.

what a jackass, what else is he going to say? f'ing jerk!

Well you cant doubt we looked much better against Wisky this year than under Bo. This transition is gonna take time. It is what it is. I think it will turn out ok.

Didn't Wisky also have several starters out?
we were supposed to kill wisky in the B1G championship too. How'd that one work out?

"It's going to take some time to get to where we want to go" This is awfully different from what he was preaching this past off season how not competing for a conference championship is unacceptable. How can he sit there and say he's happy where we're at when our best win is a single digit victory against Southern Miss?

• Fire 2

I to, think that he is trying to show support (at least to the press and public) for the staff and team under such circumstances. Who would it benefit to publicly rag on the staff or team? I do think that this is just an odd situation. I mean, NU is a few seconds, a few debatable calls, and basically four plays away from a me having a slightly different outlook. I am not excusing anything that has transpired, but I am just thinking about how my own perspective could be very different if very few things went a different way. I truly can't imagine how the players must feel right now.