***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

As bad as tommy has played it makes no sense to put in fyfe. We have no qb depth. Fyfe is horrible. Just have to ride it out this year

The staff has no faith in the back ups. It is pretty evident. I'd look for another one or two to transfer.

Would not surprise me at all.

Last week some people complained that I was being too negative because I said that I didn't agree w/ Langsdorf's play-calling in the 4th quarter. I just don't understand how people continue to defend him.

Or Banker, or Stewart or the ST coach..... Riley might be the guy, but his staff is a huge downgrade IMO.

Not ready to buy into that yet. We have to give them another season before really seeing if the staff sucks.

As bad as tommy has played it makes no sense to put in fyfe. We have no qb depth. Fyfe is horrible. Just have to ride it out this year

The staff has no faith in the back ups. It is pretty evident. I'd look for another one or two to transfer.

Hell if I were one of the QB's on the team that had 2 years to go, i'd be leaving this year. It's not worth playing in this offense, they wont ever make it into a game. Hopefully POB pans out and we get a passing Qb that can actually do what he's needed to do, pass with some accuracy.