Next Week...If Not Tommy, Who?

I know the chances are 99.99% that Tommy starts next week. I'm not a coach, just a simple fan.

Tell me who should start at QB next week if not Tommy? Go with Fyfe who has no future? Go with a youngster that has little experience but lot of time left to play?

Please don't make this a bash on Tommy thread...just who should get the chance to start and why?

Lots of drops by the wideouts, I can think of four drops and there's probably more. Tommy made one really bad play and his O-Line didn't play great either. Also, why do you just blame Tommy when this is a team game? I think we blame the offense or the whole team not playing well not just one player.

It's not blaming Tommy, sometimes you just need to make a change for the sake of making the change. sh#t, maybe it fires up the team and they play better.

• Fire 1

Lots of drops by the wideouts, I can think of four drops and there's probably more. Tommy made one really bad play and his O-Line didn't play great either. Also, why do you just blame Tommy when this is a team game? I think we blame the offense or the whole team not playing well not just one player.

Agree with this. Big difference between last week and this week is the dropped passes. We make those, and this game is much different. The pick 6 was bad though. If he could just learn that sometimes you gotta take a sack or throw it away...

The wide receivers were dropping balls today like they'd greased their hands with Crisco before the game. The o-line and secondary are far, far bigger problems, and there is no quick fix in sight.

If nothing else, Tommy played with heart--can we honestly say the same for the rest of the team?

Agree. design an O based off his option TD and the PA pass rushing TD. Not his friggin arm.. TA can do real damage with his legs. Roll out passes and PA off the run game. Run and draw the safeties up. Allow TA to throw into single coverage not double and triple. Langs killing the team with his craptastic calls.

• Fire 1