Former Players

With some of the former Miami players calling out Golden on social media....

Would former Husker players start doing that to MR after one season? I know it is not a fair comparison, but with the best team to ever play the game in attendance, I really wonder what they are thinking/what was being said.

They played on the greatest team ever. For the greatest coach ever. They know good and bad football and the difference between being close and never a shot. I'd value their opinion personally. Guys who bled for NU and have a stake in its success.

With some of the former Miami players calling out Golden on social media....

Would former Husker players start doing that to MR after one season? I know it is not a fair comparison, but with the best team to ever play the game in attendance, I really wonder what they are thinking/what was being said.

kenny "i shoulda been a buffalo cuz i don't know what winning looks like" and will compton both are calling the coaches out. nevermind that rage filled piece of garbage they played for never won anything that mattered