Why does it feel we always make opposing QBs look great?

BoNeyard

Banker's scheme sucks. Flat out. It may work for Narduzzi, but Banker can't coach it and is too stubborn to do anything else. Also, Riley won't fire him, no matter how mad it gets.

Go look at Pitts D improvement under Narduzzi. In one year, its pretty remarkable and its in all categories.

Read about his quarters coverage. It looks nothing like what we play. He goes press about 90-95% of the time. To paraphrase a Pitt DB this year. "With no safety help, its the best man wins. The receiver has so many options so you get in his face and take away those options. Its physical. Its aggressive." This looks nothing like our D. 15 INTs to date. NU has had 5...... This is with team throwing like 40+ per game......

b-b-but we don't have the talent like Pitt! In all seriousness, anyone who defends Banker and his scheme is kidding themselves. This guy has proved over the years that he's not a good defensive coordinator. Banker can try to explain what he's trying to do on defense as much as he wants, but right now it's looking like a prevent defense.

Banker's scheme sucks. Flat out. It may work for Narduzzi, but Banker can't coach it and is too stubborn to do anything else. Also, Riley won't fire him, no matter how mad it gets.

Go look at Pitts D improvement under Narduzzi. In one year, its pretty remarkable and its in all categories.

Read about his quarters coverage. It looks nothing like what we play. He goes press about 90-95% of the time. To paraphrase a Pitt DB this year. "With no safety help, its the best man wins. The receiver has so many options so you get in his face and take away those options. Its physical. Its aggressive." This looks nothing like our D. 15 INTs to date. NU has had 5...... This is with team throwing like 40+ per game......

Yup. This defense isn't Narduzzi's at all.

This is more of an issue this year. If I recall correctly we used to have a quarterback graveyard thread....

It was a default thread that popped up after every win.

This is disingenuous. We had a Top 5 Secondary for nearly every year under Bo. Our run defense was atrocious, giving banner days for RB. However, QB often struggled to get to their season averages.

This is more of an issue this year. If I recall correctly we used to have a quarterback graveyard thread....

This is disingenuous. We had a Top 5 Secondary for nearly every year under Bo. Our run defense was atrocious, giving banner days for RB. However, QB often struggled to get to their season averages.

Our Run D was bad against certain teams (aka Wisconsin) and had a bad start in 2013, but it wasn't "atrocious" and it certainly was never dead last in the country.

Our Run D was bad against certain teams (aka Wisconsin) and had a bad start in 2013, but it wasn't "atrocious" and it certainly was never dead last in the country.

You're right. If the 2015 Husker pass defense is atrocious than Bo's run defense would have underperformed or been lacking. #Perspective

This team is in the Top 10 against the run. It's the same farce as Bo's lock down secondary. It paints about half the picture.

Make the mike Riley running back graveyard. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

This team is in the Top 10 against the run. It's the same farce as Bo's lock down secondary. It paints about half the picture.

Make the mike Riley running back graveyard. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Don't worry, after today, and MSU, you won't need to.

Part of the criteria to add a QB to Bo's Graveyard was that they were a dominate QB. What RB on the Husker's schedule would you say is a standout?