I dont understand

klb835

Alonzo Moore got hurt in the first series of the game, and wasn't able to come back. That's why guys deeper on the WR depth chart saw more snaps.

Westerkamp was banged up, too, but kept playing. Never would have thought this before the season started, but losing Zo Moore really hurt the offense.

• Fire 3

On the 8th game of the year. They decided to start using jamal turner and tariq allen? At the wierdest times of the game. Think turner had 5 drops. Just a head scratcher just like the rb situation.

If Turner ever catches the ball he might actually do some damage. Allen is pretty much a bust. How long has he been there, 5-6 years now?

I also don't get those fly routes down the sideline to Cethan Carter. Yeah, when I want to go vertical, I think Cethan Carter.

In defense of what they are doing with Tommy, he has proven to be as effective as last year without Ameer to disguise his element of surprise in the run game. You don't coach a certain scheme for 30 years with success in difficult situations only to abandon it in your first year, when that is the reason you were hired.

In defense of what they are doing with Tommy, he has proven to be as effective as last year without Ameer to disguise his element of surprise in the run game. You don't coach a certain scheme for 30 years with success in difficult situations only to abandon it in your first year, when that is the reason you were hired.

That is really stretching the truth. You also do not hammer in square pegs into round holes...you play with the hand you are dealt. This staff is clearly not doing that at all.

• Fire 2

On the 8th game of the year. They decided to start using jamal turner and tariq allen? At the wierdest times of the game. Think turner had 5 drops. Just a head scratcher just like the rb situation.

If Turner ever catches the ball he might actually do some damage. Allen is pretty much a bust. How long has he been there, 5-6 years now?

I also don't get those fly routes down the sideline to Cethan Carter. Yeah, when I want to go vertical, I think Cethan Carter.

Yeah catching the ball is pretty important to the receiver position.....

No, but you do adapt it until you have the players to execute it.

That is really stretching the truth. You also do not hammer in square pegs into round holes...you play with the hand you are dealt. This staff is clearly not doing that at all.

It is a flat out lie, unless you consider 500 in CFB and 250 in the NFL success.

• Fire 1