Aaron Williams

Was very impressed by him today. Why hell hasn't he been playing in front of Cockrell? Even on the TD he gave up he was in great position and played it right. It was just an amazing pass/catch to a big TE. Jay Foreman said it right on twitter, something along the lines of "24. He can play for me or beside me anyday. Playing at a different speed". It's true too, he was flying around.

On a side note the most impressive players to me today were mainly TrFr: Williams, Young, Morgan, Ozigbo.

• Fire 2

Was very impressed by him today. Why hell hasn't he been playing in front of Cockrell? Even on the TD he gave up he was in great position and played it right. It was just an amazing pass/catch to a big TE. Jay Foreman said it right on twitter, something along the lines of "24. He can play for me or beside me anyday. Playing at a different speed". It's true too, he was flying around.

On a side note the most impressive players to me today were mainly TrFr: Williams, Young, Morgan, Ozigbo.

Exactly. had Riley gone to the young guns, the season, IMO, would look much better and he might not be having to pack out his hotel.

Williams was baller. Good pass D. Played the ball, broke quick on the passes and liked to hit.

Why not in front of Gerry. I havent question Cockrell's desire. Just his ability.

As far as I'm concerned, Gerry can sit on the bench the rest of the year. Right before half, Purdue went deep and Davie had good coverage as they were going down the field and Gerry came over from his spot and hit Davie while he was on the receiver. Luckily the ball was over thrown but it was a bullsh#t move on Gerry.

Why not in front of Gerry. I havent question Cockrell's desire. Just his ability.

As far as I'm concerned, Gerry can sit on the bench the rest of the year. Right before half, Purdue went deep and Davie had good coverage as they were going down the field and Gerry came over from his spot and hit Davie while he was on the receiver. Luckily the ball was over thrown but it was a bullsh#t move on Gerry.

Here's the play that you are talking about:

https://vine.co/v/e3igngOqiA3/embed/simple

Looks bad... like he's blocking a teammate.... but more likely just took a horrible angle and I will take this moment to point out again...... how the heck do you blame coaching for that kind of play... you can blame them for leaving him on the field.... but if the replacement is way way worse... as a coach.... I have to ask.... what do you do? Seriously.... if that is the best we got... and its not close on the depth chart... then as a coach.... how do you coach around that kind of play?

Here's the play that you are talking about:

https://vine.co/v/e3igngOqiA3/embed/simple

Looks bad... like he's blocking a teammate.... but more likely just took a horrible angle and I will take this moment to point out again...... how the heck do you blame coaching for that kind of play... you can blame them for leaving him on the field.... but if the replacement is way way worse... as a coach.... I have to ask.... what do you do? Seriously.... if that is the best we got... and its not close on the depth chart... then as a coach.... how do you coach around that kind of play?

How do you not blame coaching for that type of thing? Seriously, what do you think coaches do besides cash paychecks?

• Fire 1