Sipple: NU Leaders Face Tough Decisions

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-after-latest-loss-nu-leaders-face-tough/article_e05d8f58-c82b-59d9-a9a1-569804df79ce.html

I wish I could read the mind of new Nebraska President Hank Bounds. I talked to him briefly in August at a Husker football scrimmage. It became immediately clear he knows the game. He has a reputation for holding people accountable. Those traits may not bode well for Husker athletic director Shawn Eichorst.

Interesting article here by Sip. He hints that the only fan of Eichorst in the administration is Perlman, who is leaving in 2016. It appears we could potentially see another offseason of change.

• Fire 1

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-after-latest-loss-nu-leaders-face-tough/article_e05d8f58-c82b-59d9-a9a1-569804df79ce.html

I wish I could read the mind of new Nebraska President Hank Bounds. I talked to him briefly in August at a Husker football scrimmage. It became immediately clear he knows the game. He has a reputation for holding people accountable. Those traits may not bode well for Husker athletic director Shawn Eichorst.

Interesting article here by Sip. He hints that the only fan of Eichorst in the administration is Perlman, who is leaving in 2016. It appears we could potentially see another offseason of change.

Fire SE tonight. Send a message. Your hire, your mess, you're fired.

Good read. Depressing as hell though. Bottom feeding NU.

It might be best to scrap everything. Get new and better chancellor(which wont be hard), get new AD, and get an actual college football coach that gets it. It would be hard but might be best choice.

To get the ship righted, it might be the only choice. I can't fathom this staff for another year. Then you recruit more guys who don't fit the "culture" of Nebraska and when Riley moves on (retired or fired) in the next year or two after that and you go and get a coach who "gets Nebraska" you are then having to recruit a different style of player.

• Fire 2

So happy to finally see local media start calling everyone out. Lets get this thing going.

I'll start a gofundme page asking for donations to rent UHAUL trucks for Riley and Echorst.

I dont think Riley needs one. Apparently he had a premonition about this gig not lasting long b/c hes still living at the Embassy.

• Fire 2

So happy to finally see local media start calling everyone out. Lets get this thing going.

I'll start a gofundme page asking for donations to rent UHAUL trucks for Riley and Echorst.

I dont think Riley needs one. Apparently he had a premonition about this gig not lasting long b/c hes still living at the Embassy.

His first good decision all year.

• Fire 1

Today was the final straw for a lot of folks. I'm sure some things will change, but I don't think it'll be to the extent that it needs to be. I expect some staff changes, but not much more than that. Riley will be given time to see what he can do with "his own guys." The play and development of POB will make him or break him.

All I know is that if Riley is retained, his seat will be white-hot going into next season.

Before Eichorst fired Bo, the only person he consulted with was Pearlman. Nobody else.

Before Eichorst hired Riley, the only person he consulted with was Pearlman. Nobody else.

The guy doesn't know what's best for this program.

Def doesnt if you're getting advice from Weasel Perlman who knows jack sh!t bout football.