Mike Riley is done.

No, none of the interceptions today were the coaches fault.

Not true. Riley and Langsdorf had AN ENTIRE SEASON to either improve Armstrong or develop a viable alternative...and this game was the culmination of their time and efforts with Armstrong and the alternatives.

Enjoy the warm afterglow of the result.

Turnovers lost the game today, not Mike Riley

So, you admt that turnovers are not on the coach, ever...right?

I really don't understand the this thinking. do you really think that the coaching staff actually tells the QB to throw an (INT). If you do, your a bigger idiot poster than I thought your where. amazing.

No, none of the interceptions today were the coaches fault.

Not true. Riley and Langsdorf had AN ENTIRE SEASON to either improve Armstrong or develop a viable alternative...and this game was the culmination of their time and efforts with Armstrong and the alternatives.

Enjoy the warm afterglow of the result.

what????????? for the love of god.

what????????? for the love of god.

Do you not comprehend? What doesn't compute?

If you have a different opinion or want to take issue with what I have posted, then voice it in a lucid manner, please.

These feigned hyperbolic responses that offer no information or value to the debate get old. It's a wonder you didn't go to the old standby face palm emoticon or a Captain Picard screen shot with some half witted text.

do you really think that the coaching staff actually tells the QB to throw an (INT).

I don't think this coaching staff tells Armstong ANYTHING. Armstrong does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants. His epic throw on 3rd down during the Illinois game is the penultimate example of this. But to be realistic about this sorry state of affairs, I would be the same cavalier way as Armstrong about a host of things in my own life if there were never any consequences that came as a result.

Turnovers lost the game today, not Mike Riley

So, you admt that turnovers are not on the coach, ever...right?

I really don't understand the this thinking. do you really think that the coaching staff actually tells the QB to throw an (INT). If you do, your a bigger idiot poster than I thought your where. amazing.

So, you defended T-Mart and all his turnovers, right?

Heard from someone in the know earlier tonight take it for what its worth, a rumor

Title..."Mike Riley is done"

When?

When he retires. OP was slinging crap at the wall in hopes it would stick.

No, not at all. In fact, I have a very reliable source. Mike Riley was in serious danger of losing his job if things went further south. The win over MSU helped a great deal. His hot seat cooled after that. My biggest fear is about to come true -- that he'll be given a mulligan for this season. The fact of the matter is with him and his staff, this isn't championship material and we just got a full taste of it now that we're 5-7 and have the most losses since 1959.

With all that said, there will be some changes coming in the not too distant future.

Heard from someone in the know earlier tonight take it for what its worth, a rumor

Title..."Mike Riley is done"

When?

When he retires. OP was slinging crap at the wall in hopes it would stick.

No, not at all. In fact, I have a very reliable source. Mike Riley was in serious danger of losing his job if things went further south. The win over MSU helped a great deal. His hot seat cooled after that. My biggest fear is about to come true -- that he'll be given a mulligan for this season. The fact of the matter is with him and his staff, this isn't championship material and we just got a full taste of it now that we're 5-7 and have the most losses since 1959.

With all that said, there will be some changes coming in the not too distant future.

But Mike Rileu isn't done? You said it like it was a foregone conclusion. Clearly that is not the case do you are now saying some staff shakeups are coming yet aren't listing who. That is basically throwing crap at the wall in hopes something sticks.