Volkswagen and Nebraska Football

BIG ERN

Pettit ignores that:

1. Bo did tell them they should work hard for their new coach (you can read the audio transcrip).

LOL....this is akin to:

Father going through divorce and having a supper with his young kids: "Kids, your mother is a rotten slutty whore that is a cowardice bitch and is impossible to live with. Her a-hole parents are clueless and do nothing but tear me apart for no reason other than their own hidden motives......But, I want you to try your best to love her and your grand parents. But, if you don't want to love them, there are other places you can live. Good luck."

Yeah....that really inspires the thought of saying goodbye in a supportive way. But...hey....he did say, "But, I want you to try your best to love them".

Bad analogy. Bo didn't bad mouth his successor. He only talked badly about Pederhorst. And he told the truth.

A better analogy would be the dad telling the kids that their mother is a wonderful woman, but her boss is a jackass.

Bo talked badly about many more then SE on many occasions. he hated everyone and everything here at Nebraska and made it well known to his players how he felt. he pissed in the well every chance he had. but he did...at the end of telling everyone how bad it was here...tell them to support their new coach. Mike may be the only person he didn't throw under the bus from Nebraska....good thing you are here to do that for Bo.

That's patently false, but if it helps you deal with this crap season, believe whatever you want.

who did Bo like besides himself and his players?

I won't answer that. I wouldn't do that to ya, man! I can tell you need to believe your narrative.

lol no answer. got it.

OK, you asked for it. Pretty much all the Catholics in Lincoln. Bo bought Pius X a brand new turf football field out of his own pocket. Pretty much all the parents and players on his kids' youth sports teams. Maybe

Pretty much everyone who he interacted with on a personal basis. Ummm....absolutely not. I know and have talked to a number of people who had spent time around him long before his last year that thought the guy was a total ass and treated them like crap. Back when I supported the guy, I got into some really heated arguments with people I thought just didn't like the guy. Hmmmm....similar to what you are doing now. Yep, I was on your side. Funny thing.....those people were right.

The only ones he didn't like were the fairweathered fans who booed at games and left early (or the ones who would've if they had been there.) And they are pretty easy to spot, because they say very similar things to what you've been posting.

You see, GBRedneck, what hasn't been publicized is that Bo actually replaced Jack's medication with zima and sugar pills. Just ask the pillorers.

They can make up some doozies. Frankly, I'm more disappointed in the childish beliefs that tearing Bo down can somehow make Riley look better.

Pot meet kettle

Wow. I've never seen that term misused so badly! I think I'd also get a good laugh out of your rationale for using it if you don't mind humoring me.

Oh, the irony!!!

"3-9 is good for the program"

How about the current players?

I truly can't believe how deluded some have become.

3-9 is absolutely needed for some fans, like the count. The amount of ego that certain fans tie into the football program is beyond ridiculous. That ego needs a beating.

However, it happened before, and it didn't seem to do any good then. So, maybe there's just no hope for certain fans.

OTH, I feel bad for the players recruited under the previous HC during a season like this.

I totally agree.

I feel bad for some of the players that have to endure a down year like this, of course they too attribute to that down year. But some Husker fans need a serious beat down on their entitlement and "holier than thou" mentality.

There's actually radio show hosts and fans talking about this game Saturday, saying if we win, no way should we rush the field. "Act like you've been there" they say. "We're better than that"!

The hell we are. We aren't better than anybody right now. We are right on par with the same teams that storm the field when they beat us. We haven't been overwhelmingly better than the in a long time. Sure we've won a lot of games, more than we have this year, but I've seen nothing on the field that spreads us from the pack aside from a kid named Ameer Abdullah and Ndamukong Suh if you want to go back further.

If we win Saturday, hell yes storm that field students. Enjoy the highs when you can. This should be fun. Stop getting so low with the lows. What good does it do.

We'll be back someday. I guarantee it.

Thanks to some pouty entitled asshat, I'm sitting in their seat Saturday night. Got em cheap! Me and my daughter will enjoy it I promise!

But not based on talent.

Fact is, NU has equal talent, at least, to MSU.

Now, do we have equal coaching? That's a different question all together.

Based off of what? Talent that came in as high schoolers and hasn't progressed?

The methodologies that people wanted to point to when they tried to claim Purdue had equal talent to NU.

But I generally agree there has been an issue with a lack of progress since January 2015.

Come on Bo you're not fooling anyone anymore.......Only since Jan 2015? How many players can you say came into NU in the last 7 years and steadily improved throughout their time. Feel free to leave out the JUCOs as well.

Wow.

It's not even worth debating this, but here's a few names just from the recent drafts:

Abdullah (look at his stats; very average his first two years) Was far from average his freshman and sophomore years

Bell one

Stanley Jean-Babtiste (converted WR turned NFL DB) on a practice squad as a second rounder after being cut by the original team

Spencer Long (walkon turned all american and NFL draftee, despite blown knee) good enough to not get a scholly as well coming out of high school

Quincy Enunwa I'll give you this one

Burkhead this one too

Gomes JUCO

Hagg- Wasn't a Pelini recruit

Paul- Wasn't a pelini recruit

Glenn- Laughing at this one

and that's just a small sampling.

Pettit ignores that:

1. Bo did tell them they should work hard for their new coach (you can read the audio transcrip).

LOL....this is akin to:

Father going through divorce and having a supper with his young kids: "Kids, your mother is a rotten slutty whore that is a cowardice bitch and is impossible to live with. Her a-hole parents are clueless and do nothing but tear me apart for no reason other than their own hidden motives......But, I want you to try your best to love her and your grand parents. But, if you don't want to love them, there are other places you can live. Good luck."

Yeah....that really inspires the thought of saying goodbye in a supportive way. But...hey....he did say, "But, I want you to try your best to love them".

Bad analogy. Bo didn't bad mouth his successor. He only talked badly about Pederhorst. And he told the truth.

A better analogy would be the dad telling the kids that their mother is a wonderful woman, but her boss is a jackass.

Bo talked badly about many more then SE on many occasions. he hated everyone and everything here at Nebraska and made it well known to his players how he felt. he pissed in the well every chance he had. but he did...at the end of telling everyone how bad it was here...tell them to support their new coach. Mike may be the only person he didn't throw under the bus from Nebraska....good thing you are here to do that for Bo.

That's patently false, but if it helps you deal with this crap season, believe whatever you want.

who did Bo like besides himself and his players?

I won't answer that. I wouldn't do that to ya, man! I can tell you need to believe your narrative.

lol no answer. got it.

OK, you asked for it. Pretty much all the Catholics in Lincoln. Bo bought Pius X a brand new turf football field out of his own pocket. Pretty much all the parents and players on his kids' youth sports teams. Maybe

Pretty much everyone who he interacted with on a personal basis. Ummm....absolutely not. I know and have talked to a number of people who had spent time around him long before his last year that thought the guy was a total ass and treated them like crap. Back when I supported the guy, I got into some really heated arguments with people I thought just didn't like the guy. Hmmmm....similar to what you are doing now. Yep, I was on your side. Funny thing.....those people were right.

The only ones he didn't like were the fairweathered fans who booed at games and left early (or the ones who would've if they had been there.) And they are pretty easy to spot, because they say very similar things to what you've been posting.

You see, GBRedneck, what hasn't been publicized is that Bo actually replaced Jack's medication with zima and sugar pills. Just ask the pillorers.

They can make up some doozies. Frankly, I'm more disappointed in the childish beliefs that tearing Bo down can somehow make Riley look better.

I think the real concern is we're still debating character traits of a coach who was fired from Nebraska.

There's no denying he had certain admirable qualities; however, there's also no denying he alienated portions of the fan base with his rude behavior and remarks. This is undebatable.

At least from my perspective, this has nothing to do with Riley.

3-9 is absolutely needed for some fans, like the count. The amount of ego that certain fans tie into the football program is beyond ridiculous. That ego needs a beating.

However, it happened before, and it didn't seem to do any good then. So, maybe there's just no hope for certain fans.

OTH, I feel bad for the players recruited under the previous HC during a season like this.

I totally agree.

I feel bad for some of the players that have to endure a down year like this, of course they too attribute to that down year. But some Husker fans need a serious beat down on their entitlement and "holier than thou" mentality.

There's actually radio show hosts and fans talking about this game Saturday, saying if we win, no way should we rush the field. "Act like you've been there" they say. "We're better than that"!

The hell we are. We aren't better than anybody right now. We are right on par with the same teams that storm the field when they beat us. We haven't been overwhelmingly better than the in a long time. Sure we've won a lot of games, more than we have this year, but I've seen nothing on the field that spreads us from the pack aside from a kid named Ameer Abdullah and Ndamukong Suh if you want to go back further.

If we win Saturday, hell yes storm that field students. Enjoy the highs when you can. This should be fun. Stop getting so low with the lows. What good does it do.

Thanks to some pouty entitled asshat, I'm sitting in their seat Saturday night. Got em cheap! Me and my daughter will enjoy it I promise!

But not based on talent.

The methodologies that people wanted to point to when they tried to claim Purdue had equal talent to NU.

But I generally agree there has been an issue with a lack of progress since January 2015.

Come on Bo you're not fooling anyone anymore.......Only since Jan 2015? How many players can you say came into NU in the last 7 years and steadily improved throughout their time. Feel free to leave out the JUCOs as well.

Wow.

It's not even worth debating this, but here's a few names just from the recent drafts:

Abdullah (look at his stats; very average his first two years) Was far from average his freshman and sophomore years

Bell one

Stanley Jean-Babtiste (converted WR turned NFL DB) on a practice squad as a second rounder after being cut by the original team

Spencer Long (walkon turned all american and NFL draftee, despite blown knee) good enough to not get a scholly as well coming out of high school

Burkhead this one too

Gomes JUCO

What in the world does who recruited have to do with what you asked originally?

You're obviously a troll.

• Fire 1

I totally agree.

But not based on talent.

Wow.

Bell one

Burkhead this one too

Gomes JUCO

What in the world does who recruited have to do with what you asked originally?

You're obviously a troll.

I'm a troll because you can't name 5-6 players in the last 7 years to come in and steadily improve? Yup that makes sense....There's a Youngstown State board that's calling your name somewhere else

I totally agree.

But not based on talent.

Pretty much all of them that stayed four years and didn't get hurt. Can you name some that didn't?

Bump. Are you still trying to find a player that didn't improve?

I totally agree.

But not based on talent.

Pretty much all of them that stayed four years and didn't get hurt. Can you name some that didn't?

Oh you're being serious about that question?? It'd be much easier to name the ones that got better a much shorter list

I totally agree.

But not based on talent.

Oh you're being serious about that question?? It'd be much easier to name the ones that got better a much shorter list

You can't name one?