"Jordan Stevenson is done"

Yes, I'm saying it. Yes, Solich did the same. Both turned out rather well.

I never heard that Frazier gave TO an ultimatum, that's a new one for me.

Most of us remember when Solich had to talk back Crouch to Lincoln.

That's not really how it went down. Crouch has talked about it since.

But definitely one of those rumors that take on a life of its own.

Kind of like the rumors that Stevenson laid down an ultimatum to Riley?

• Fire 1

Players leaving programs due to lack of playing time or whatever has always happened. i think it will continue to happen and only get more prevalent. This is not a Nebraska problem, this happens everywhere to power 5 teams. The other night the Toledo QB was an Alabama transfer etc. These kids want to play and a lot of them don't want to wait to get to do it.

I'll say this. Basically anyone complaining and thinking this is Riley's fault is a complete moron. Anyone who has ever played sports and has had teammates quit on your team raise your hand please.... Now, for those of you who raised your hand. Who here has really wanted that player to be back on the team with you? And if you answered yes, was the reason selfish? (ex: they had the talent to help you win even if they were a bad teammate) Did the person quit because the coach was actually doing something wrong or because they weren't giving them what they wanted or thought was best?

I rest my case.

Come on man...we are not talking about some small town high school team. We want the best players on the team, the best talent. The kid never had one carry. Taylor has yet to have a carry this year, Wilbon has not had a touch in 6 weeks.

• Fire 3

I'll say this. Basically anyone complaining and thinking this is Riley's fault is a complete moron. Anyone who has ever played sports and has had teammates quit on your team raise your hand please.... Now, for those of you who raised your hand. Who here has really wanted that player to be back on the team with you? And if you answered yes, was the reason selfish? (ex: they had the talent to help you win even if they were a bad teammate) Did the person quit because the coach was actually doing something wrong or because they weren't giving them what they wanted or thought was best?

I rest my case.

Come on man...we are not talking about some small town high school team. We want the best players on the team, the best talent. The kid never had one carry. Taylor has yet to have a carry this year, Wilbon has not had a touch in 6 weeks.

Wilbon and Taylor haven't quit. How come?

I rest my case.

That sounds more like a girlfriend issue than a Riley issue.

Players leaving programs due to lack of playing time or whatever has always happened. i think it will continue to happen and only get more prevalent. This is not a Nebraska problem, this happens everywhere to power 5 teams. The other night the Toledo QB was an Alabama transfer etc. These kids want to play and a lot of them don't want to wait to get to do it.

Exactly! And it is safe to say there were times where other RB's could have played this year...it is not like the husker rushing attack is killing it.

I rest my case.

Maybe they are waiting until the end of the year...for a few reasons.

I rest my case.

That sounds more like a girlfriend issue than a Riley issue.

Are you saying that Langsahan is jealous of Wilbon's GF?

I rest my case.

Maybe they are waiting until the end of the year...for a few reasons.

SO WHY ARE YOU(or whoever is) HOISTING STEVENSON UP ON YOUR SHOULDERS??!??!!??? LET HIM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET FINNIN GO!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOR THE TEAM YOU LOVE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offensive linemen and running backs are dropping out like rats off a sinking ship. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the inexplicably bad rotations at both positions.

One lineman and One RB. Let's not get carried away here.

One lineman who was done in 4 games and unlikely to contribute in those 4 games, and one RB who apparently had a few issues and who didn't really show that he deserved to play though demanding it.