"Jordan Stevenson is done"

Sometimes a school/team and player and just not a good fit. Good luck in your future Jordan.

I think that is all it was, I don't think it was a buy-in thing

The whole "buy-in" thing was overblown by a guy who got booted from this board recently.

It was worth bringing Stevenson in, it just wasn't a good fit for him or the NU coaching staff. He may end up being successful at another school.

• Fire 2

I think he was ovrly eager to make an immediate impact. Early on we had a real issue with the RB position so i'm sure that made him nervous and he probably felt like he could jump in and make an impressiom. When that didn't happen he probably soured a bit on the whole experience, couple that with rubbing some team mates the wrong way and it likely developed into a bad fit.

Sometimes a school/team and player and just not a good fit. Good luck in your future Jordan.

I think that is all it was, I don't think it was a buy-in thing

The whole "buy-in" thing was overblown by a guy who got booted from this board recently.

It was worth bringing Stevenson in, it just wasn't a good fit for him or the NU coaching staff. He may end up being successful at another school.

Gerry got banned from the board? I missed that.

• Fire 1

• 3 weeks later...