Celebration Thread!!!

Mavric

anyone seen Plexico Burress tweets? Hilarious, and he is making a fool of himself.

Check out Jemele Hill's twitter handler @jemelehill too.

She works for ESPN and is calling people morons, to shut up and is cussing all over the place. For working at ESPN she needs to be more professional in her tweets

anyone seen Plexico Burress tweets? Hilarious, and he is making a fool of himself.

Check out Jemele Hill's twitter handler @jemelehill too.

She works for ESPN and is calling people morons, to shut up and is cussing all over the place. For working at ESPN she needs to be more professional in her tweets

I just checked her profile out. She's honestly the worst, can not stand her. Would say I really hope she gets fired, but I only watch ESPN for football games these days so guess it doesn't really matter. Really childish of her though.

Love that Rich Eisen is calling her out

I f'ing love you guys

One of my neighbors is a Michigan fan, I was the first person he texted after the MSU debacle. He said, "Now I know how you guys feel, it's horrible, beat those m-fers for us!" Last night after we won I ran out of the house and who meets me? The Michigan fan hi fiving the hell out of me!

Great win and this program needed that. :thumbs

There were many times in that game where the players could've thrown in the towel and given up. The coaches made some questionable calls, yet the players continued to fight and show true heart until the very end. My hat's off to them for that.

The heart of this team, the core character, has always been one never to give up. How many times have we seen this in previous seasons? And now that things are starting to click for coaches and players alike, this could be a major turning point.

Once a team endures what the Huskers have, and come back from it, that team becomes something to be reckoned with later down the road. Maybe this was our Trial by Fire?

Either way, this will give this team momentum that will be hard to stop. If the coaches can learn the way the players have learned, then we have every reason to be excited for the next few games and Iowa has every reason to sweat.